Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: when will corners be fixed

when will corners be fixed

getting annoyed with double corners . 99.9% there will be a goal , almost always . i scored maybe twice from double corner in 7 seasons . but opponents get a lot of those situations , and always in important match , and always a goal. getting really frustrated...

p.s. i am not token buyer , i won lot of trophies in 7 seasons , but it seems that there is no way for oponent to score but from double corner

cheers

I conceded 2 goals in 1 league match today, both from double corners. I somehow managed to win becoz of my attack. They had two double corners, and they scored from both of them.... It rarely happens IRL and it needs fixing
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

yep every double corner I go oh no here we go and bang !!!!! a goal against lol fix it please it dosnt happen that often in reality

it realy rarely happens in real life , but in t11 always .its frustrating when you completely dominate the match and then suddenly double corner and bang , a goal !!

Conversion rate from double corners in T11 is 99%..... IRL its around 10%..... See the difference..... There are more chances of goals from double corners in this game than from penalties!!!! That is pathetic

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Conversion rate from double corners in T11 is 99%..... IRL its around 10%..... See the difference..... There are more chances of goals from double corners in this game than from penalties!!!! That is pathetic
    exactly , i played very important match for first place , leading 1:0 dominating , my strikers missing a lot (ball always goes wide) . and then 2 double corners and game over , i lost the match. its not over at all in the league but as soon as i saw double corner i knew there will be a goal .just like Mo Meow Odom said

Hopefully the devs can clear up what the deal is with double corners when they do a Q&A in March i think.

My STs have been putting them over the bar when I've had double corners, but it does work both ways.

All we can do to counter this is load up the defense with 'aerial defenders' and hope for the best
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Hopefully the devs can clear up what the deal is with double corners when they do a Q&A in March i think.

My STs have been putting them over the bar when I've had double corners, but it does work both ways.

All we can do to counter this is load up the defense with 'aerial defenders' and hope for the best
    i had couple aerial defenders and it did not help at all . it just has to be a goal , no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor ZP View Post
    i had couple aerial defenders and it did not help at all . it just has to be a goal , no matter what
    Ya in this case even Aerial Defs can't do anything, they always meet the head of some player or another

Tell us ur opinion-

At least in the last 2 seasons, the players stopped spiting, it was a bad habbit anyway.
    Spyros and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast