Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: superior teams

My team is quite good 87.7 but nowhere near as good as his 95.1.I wish I didn't keep getting him in the cups,but maybe this is my time who knows,stranger things have happened.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gasser02 View Post
    My team is quite good 87.7 but nowhere near as good as his 95.1.I wish I didn't keep getting him in the cups,but maybe this is my time who knows,stranger things have happened.lol.
    That's more like it!

Let us know how the match goes.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Just a follow up on my thread about superior teams.I tried my best but unfortunately as i already knew,i didn't stand a chance.He beat me 5-0 in the first leg and 5-0 in the second.Every free kick he scored from,every corner he scored from,but when you have 11 legends playing in your team i suppose i got off lightly.One day Real Derby,one day.lol

Apprentice
    post screeny of his team and formation pls i like knowing

Dreamer
    I have noticed this with people who have legend players,they can have the same legend player from 20 yrs old to 30 yrs and still never lose a star !!!!!!! It most cost a packet to keep them at such a level......

One solution to this is to tank a season so you are no longer on the same level as this Superstar/Legend team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    My first 5 seasons i was in a league with two token buyers who had there whole team 1 or 2 red stars and guess what i won 3 out of the 5 leagues and was runner up twice & beat them in the CL each season.

I have not tanked but been very shrewd with my tokens and skill packs also snapping up as many decent free agents as i can to raise funds.

The best free way i have found is if you can get on an ios device and download some app's via tapjoy and other offers then do the same for an android device and finally on your pc watch video's , survey's so far this season i would say i have earned over 250 tokens via this method.

superior teams-battered.jpg

Apprentice
    Jesus

That's absurd, preposterous, sickening and vile.

I can not even afford to have a team like yours, let alone like his.

Something is seriously wrong in this "game".

How can I train my team like that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast