Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fugazi
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Lose 90% of games I watch

Angry Lose 90% of games I watch

Why do I lose to inferior teams with poor formations everytime I watch? Why is there a bias towards players who don't watch? I'm completely stumped!!!

I could just stop playing this game but I have been enjoying this game too much to do that.

Its not even a small loss, I lose badly to far inferior teams when I watch. Its getting borderline game breaking!!!
    Can someone explain?

Banned
    Simple, just don't watch your match...

On a serious note observe the commentary carefully the players whose name is not being mentioned in the commentary substitute them...This is the most what you can do...

One more advice don't change your formation and tactics too much......

Right...I just feel powerless sometimes when i cant beat teams 5 points worse than me with a strange formation.

No one will be able to explain the results. remember the game is designed so you have to spend Money to keep a winning team. If tactics were relevant then people would not have to spend anything and the game would collapse. Enjoy it of the bit of fun it is but just try not too take it too seriously.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Keep tabs on the stats, players conditions during the match, when they start to get low sub them, I try to use 2 subs every game I watch and save 1 incase of injuries, this also applys to players getting booked, if I have a player booked I take him off to reduce the amout of red cards I get!, as for losing the games thats just coincerdence so dont worry about it, it will change. There are plenty of troll results so at times nothing you do makes a difference but all you can do is go by whats happening during that game, if your opponents dominating possesion, shooting etc, then change something like put on another striker if your playing 2, take another look at you formation to see if you can alter it some way to balance the match out a bit!. When your are playing much higher skill teams then most of the time they will have the lions share of possesion even if there not watching and you and a friend are thats just how it goes my friend!. It would certainly do you no harm having as many people watching your game in this case.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

What I have very recently found, is that when you have more possession and switch to whole pitch pressing, sometimes with hard attacking, the goals start flying in. Dunno if it was just luck though, anyone else had the same experience?
    Davy Gravy likes this.

With whole pitch press and normal or attacking mentality, you tend to score a lot more and also concede about twice of what you would normally concede. This probably due to the fatigue factor. Also, after the match, your player condition will be very low and sometimes there's not enough recovery time, especially if you use whole pitch press every game.

In reply to the thread topic, did you check your opponent's starting XI? Are the starting XI quality lower or higher than yours? Remember, a team could have low squad quality but it is contributed by 1-2 star subs & reserves.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Same here. I have 2 teams. The one i effort all days to do better is 7th in table, and is the better in stars of the league. Mostly of the matches i saw i lose, the 2-3 i didn't see, I won.

The other team, I saw 2-3 matches all the league, it's 1st in league, won 5-1 in Champions against a 6 more stars team.

Obviusly, each team it's more random game.

Angry Lose 90% of games I watch

As the song said, close your eyes.
    LOL
    :'D