Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Arrows.

Apprentice
    So what you are saying is that I could use my 5* DMC with red arrows instead of my 3* MC?

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Banned
    Yes you can...
    The game developers say so and I don't believe in it completely...

Banned
    If you read the OP you will see that rastaman answered the first question in the first line. He then corrected a few assumptions by the OP and then corrected Phil. He never answered the OP question on arrows on ST because there is no published answer.

He can say Phil was wrong because Phil used the word SLIGHTLY. It does not do anything slightly. It makes the player play in the position ahead or behind his normal position depending on the arrow. This is confirmed in ask the devs.

See it as rude if you want but rastaman is correct.

Banned
    Where do you get this % crap??? It states clearly in the ask the devs what it does. Problem is nobody but the devs know what red arrows on a ST or blue arrows on a defender do. I think rastaman made this crystal clear. How can people just make up stuff and post it like it is general knowledge and/or true?

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekrak View Post
    If you read the OP you will see that rastaman answered the first question in the first line. He then corrected a few assumptions by the OP and then corrected Phil. He never answered the OP question on arrows on ST because there is no published answer.

He can say Phil was wrong because Phil used the word SLIGHTLY. It does not do anything slightly. It makes the player play in the position ahead or behind his normal position depending on the arrow. This is confirmed in ask the devs.

See it as rude if you want but rastaman is correct.
    and you know this how hun ????????????

if the striker has a red arrow where does he play was the question !!!!!! if as you say he plays one place ahead he surely would be in the crowd behind the goal right ???????

dosnt seem right to me slightly further forward seems reasonable though !!! where is your proof is all I'm saying
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 03-01-2014 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    and you know this how hun ????????????

if the striker has a red arrow where does he play was the question !!!!!! if as you say he plays one place ahead he surely would be in the crowd behind the goal right ???????

dosnt seem right to me slightly further forward seems reasonable though !!! where is your proof is all I'm saying
    No Mo. In the prev ask the devs, it was asked that if we want the wingers to play in the same line as the STs, what should we do. They answered that we should put red arrows on them, so it means that reds push them forwrd 1 position. If STs have reds, maybe they will never come behind and DCs with blue won'tattack but this doesn't happen. What rastaman said is cvorrect from the point of view of the last ask the devs, but what the arrows do really, if they do anything at all, is unknown and might remain so......

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    No Mo. In the prev ask the devs, it was asked that if we want the wingers to play in the same line as the STs, what should we do. They answered that we should put red arrows on them, so it means that reds push them forwrd 1 position. If STs have reds, maybe they will never come behind and DCs with blue won'tattack but this doesn't happen. What rastaman said is cvorrect from the point of view of the last ask the devs, but what the arrows do really, if they do anything at all, is unknown and might remain so......
    omg we all know that the op question was what does it do on a striker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so want an unlike button lol !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 03-01-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    omg we all know that the op question was what does it do on a striker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmmmmm..... I really wonder if they do anything at all...... They might just be cosmetic.....
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum 'beardy' Bamford View Post
    Can some one explain to me the idea of arrows.
    I understand that red will make the player attack more/be used in counter-attacking.
    I understand blue arrows will make the player defend more/be used when being counter-attacked.
    It thus makes sense you can't put an arrow on a goal keeper.

But I'm confused as too why you can put a red arrow on a striker?
    What is that going to do?
    NO ONE BUT PHIL GAVE A REASONABLE ANSWER !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Callum 'beardy' Bamford View Post
    Why would you want a striker to play slightly further forward o.O
    Unless that striker is just stacked with offensive and no defence (can't dribble) that's the only way that would make any sense.
    AS I and Phil says no one knows where is your proof !!!!!!!!!!!!!

really ?????????????

See the game isn't well programmed, all this things are notccounted to. The proof is Cracicot's, Rastaman's and some other peoples experiments.... Topic closed

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast