Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum 'beardy' Bamford View Post
    Can some one explain to me the idea of arrows.
    I understand that red will make the player attack more/be used in counter-attacking.
    I understand blue arrows will make the player defend more/be used when being counter-attacked.
    It thus makes sense you can't put an arrow on a goal keeper.

But I'm confused as too why you can put a red arrow on a striker?
    What is that going to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum 'beardy' Bamford View Post
    Why would you want a striker to play slightly further forward o.O
    Unless that striker is just stacked with offensive and no defence (can't dribble) that's the only way that would make any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    See the game isn't well programmed, all this things are notccounted to. The proof is Cracicot's, Rastaman's and some other peoples experiments.... Topic closed
    oh no lol xxx your banned for closing this topic lol !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I seriously want to know as I have a red arrow on you !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    oh no lol xxx your banned for closing this topic lol !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I seriously want to know as I have a red arrow on you !!!!!!!!
    U r banned for banning me on the wrong thread.
    If i am scoring withthe red, let it be, down tamper or fidget with me, i will be fine lols
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Don't you just hate this forum though when someone says an opinion (yes opinion ) and people just jump on saying how wrong you are (without any proof ) and being unhelpful and rude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we in america call them rednecks !!!!!!! lol I believe in UK they are twats what are they in India ???? lol

this is not rude I want to know

Don't you just hate this forum though when someone says an opinion (yes opinion ) and people just jump on saying how wrong you are (without any proof ) and being unhelpful and rude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we in america call them rednecks !!!!!!! lol I believe in UK they are twats what are they in India ???? lol

this is not rude I want to know
    We have many terms for them, i know the american version from Greenday song American Idiot, that line"Don't u wanna be a part of the redneck agenda" lol
    They try to prove a point, words seem harsh when read sometimes even if they are not intnded, chill, don't get angry at erything, they don't have any harsh tone to their point....

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    We have many terms for them, i know the american version from Greenday song American Idiot, that line"Don't u wanna be a part of the redneck agenda" lol
    They try to prove a point, words seem harsh when read sometimes even if they are not intnded, chill, don't get angry at erything, they don't have any harsh tone to their point....

lol My step dad just told me the same lol oops sorry and he also told me they are more Chavs than Twats lol apparently twats is a very rude word so I appologise for saying it ( Saransh you know who my step dad is ) he is going to ban me if I continue he dosn't care less what people say or how they say it and I just got a big telling off ( oops ) lol !!!!!!! (btw he is laughing now )

lol My step dad just told me the same lol oops sorry and he also told me they are more Chavs than Twats lol apparently twats is a very rude word so I appologise for saying it ( Saransh you know who my step dad is ) he is going to ban me if I continue he dosn't care less what people say or how they say it and I just got a big telling off ( oops ) lol !!!!!!! (btw he is laughing now )
    Chill.... Don't take internet world seriously, and enable ur PM pls for 15 mins, i need to tell u something important

Tell us ur opinion-

done !!!!!!!!!!!

Promise not to jump all over me as I share my observations and experiences, based on some experimentation.

I believe the Arrows are a "pseudo-positioning" mechanism, which allows for an "invisible" (to opponent) morph of the visible formation. These are NOT to do with mentality (like attacking or defensive) set through team strategy. Example - what may appear to be a 4-1-4-1 formation is actually a 4-3N-2W-1 starting lineup (if the DMC and ML/MR have Red arrows). A counter formation needs to account for the possible positioning of the opposing team. Kinda' explains some of the "Trolls" as well.

As to Red arrows on Strikers - this basically means you want them to play behind the defensive line. Works well especially with Long passing, mixed results with Mixed passing and pretty much a disaster if using Short Passing- especially if the opponent is playing Offside-Trap. You can see this in the stats with the reduced number of shots.

Last but not least - Im convinced that there is some sort of positioning-coding in every player - relating directly to form / game performance. Even in my current team, I have an MR who plays like God-Incarnate if I dont have Arrows on him - Scoring, Tackling, Passing, Crossing - they guy is IN the Zone every game - with form ratings of 7/8 and a few 9s. The minute I load him with a Red Arrow - he appears to disintegrate into someone who just escaped from a looney-farm. Just plays like a moron.
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

I'm sure some will say it's wrong hun but believe me when I say sounds good to me and you even explained why !!!!

Thanks hun (not too far from what Phil said ) xxx

done !!!!!!!!!!!
    Got the PM? Now u can close ur PM window again, and do as i said pls

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast