Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    no, its not SLIGHTLY further forward or behind. according to the ask the devs, it makes the player play the position ahead or behind. someone askes for advanced wingers on either side of the ST. they said to put red arrows on the AML/AMR.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...s-here-11.html

Hey hun ive just read the thread incase The devs answered my question ,but sorry can you tell me where the devs answered this about arrows ????? would love to know like you seem to do !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...s-here-11.html

Hey hun ive just read the thread incase The devs answered my question ,but sorry can you tell me where the devs answered this about arrows ????? would love to know like you seem to do !!!!!!
    In the previous ask the devs....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum 'beardy' Bamford View Post
    Can some one explain to me the idea of arrows.
    I understand that red will make the player attack more/be used in counter-attacking.
    I understand blue arrows will make the player defend more/be used when being counter-attacked.
    It thus makes sense you can't put an arrow on a goal keeper.

But I'm confused as too why you can put a red arrow on a striker?
    What is that going to do?
    The developers have said that ARROWS advance your player position by +1/-1...
    Example If you put a RED arrow on your DMR then he will play as MR and if you put BLUR ARROW on your DMR then he will play as DR...

Nobody knows and they won't explain.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    I think the op knows about wingers ?????????????????? he is asking about the striker only ?????????? am I right Callum ????

apparently he knows nothing about arrows, hence the question. he made some assumptions then asked a specific question about the ST, but you piped in with inaccurate info, which I corrected. I did not answer his question about the striker directly, but did indirectly. I cannot confirm what arrows would do to a ST or blue arrows on a defender, only Nordeus can do that

Apprentice
    tbh I use red arrows on my strikers ALL the time! I always Thought it means a more agressive/attacking/pressing mentality for the player

Its going pretty good so far. Lots of goals. So I keep the arrows on strikers.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    apparently he knows nothing about arrows, hence the question. he made some assumptions then asked a specific question about the ST, but you piped in with inaccurate info, which I corrected. I did not answer his question about the striker directly, but did indirectly. I cannot confirm what arrows would do to a ST or blue arrows on a defender, only Nordeus can do that
    Really ?????? then why answer ????????????? if you dont know how can you say Phil was wrong ?????????
    just saying hun seems a bit rude !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 02-28-2014 at 11:25 PM.

arrows increases the % to see a player in another position...-.-' and, that's why, "I" use arrows in all players, 2 blue, and 8 red, to create something that I call as "uniform lines", because,,,, the game, usually, don't, SELECT, the, 11 names of players to participate, in, the, game.

(-_-)''' I don't know if I explain well, but basically giving arrows in all players automatically the programming of thios game create more chances of appearance. That's the why of my 10 arrows. LOL.
    Hey^^ I won my laste 5 CL editions for something, noh? lol
    all, is programming. LOL

works for me Khris if it works for you hun

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    works for me Khris if it works for you hun
    well.. for me works, I understand how my players work, how they appear, if don't appear and I feel something goes bad just, I change this 4 another.... you know, like did Sir Alex Ferguson LOL
    this game is not just "obtain a team, put a formation" and simply wait to win... like some people that comes here think.. that, and lot of patience, dear xD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast