Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

Um, yup, a scout for 50T would have been better value.

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    That awkward moment when you realise that maybe it was better to be the loser...

i wonder how that player exist O.o

he is ultra fast super trainer first time i see a player averaging 12.5 k per skill point
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    level 3 manager season 3
    Team name : RainBow Guard fc

season 1 - level 1 : joined at 28 day - promoted to level 2 (no cl nor cup)
    season 2 - level 2 : league 2nd - promoted to level 3 ( no cl - cup did not had players in squad so lost by forfeit)
    season 3 - level 3 : ongoing all 3 brackets

Banned
    That awkward moment when you realise that maybe it was better to be the loser...

Just one big LOOOOOOL this moron pay almost 30x market value...I really wonder how many is his negative balance after this "transfer bomb"and whether he knew what folly done...I am 14 lvl and my expensive player cost 75mln i pay for him 85 its my record so far.But about this two "managers"no words.I am sure that teams of both cost less than the price that was paid "lucky winner"
    Is this a record? 156?

PS:I want to sell any of my players in this way,I have player for sell who cost 30 mln who want to give me 900mln for him ?

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Just one big LOOOOOOL this moron pay almost 30x market value...I really wonder how many is his negative balance after this "transfer bomb"and whether he knew what folly done...I am 14 lvl and my expensive player cost 75mln i pay for him 85 its my record so far.But about this two "managers"no words.I am sure that teams of both cost less than the price that was paid "lucky winner"
    Is this a record? 156?

PS:I want to sell any of my players in this way,I have player for sell who cost 30 mln who want to give me 900mln for him ?
    i am sad with this screenshot , and are we sure is not Photoshop ?

cause as i see they are 5 level managers - having 230 million = how many seasons they must have tanked to have 230 million? (im level 3 and i dont know the level 5 prices etc) but lets say 20 million per season ? 10 seasons tanked ?
    or if they bought the money with tokens = around many tokens if you consider at level 3 with 85 tokens you take 12 million = 1600 tokenz? O.o (for level 3 manager like me - if you know the prices for level 5 feel free to post them )

now about going negative if im right you can go negative and continue bidding still how the **** they will find the money ?

so i vote Photoshop or a really nice bug abuse (by bug abuse i mean spending 310 tokens from 2 of your "other accounts " and getting in return 230 million instead of just 48 million (btw i used the numbers of level 3 manager ) but you get my point

so lets make a vote

a) Photoshop
    b) Bug abuse
    c) just idiots

i vote a) !
    level 3 manager season 3

season 2 - level 2 : league 2nd - promoted to level 3 ( no cl - cup did not had players in squad so lost by forfeit)

Quote Originally Posted by xempen View Post
    i am sad with this screenshot , and are we sure is not Photoshop ?

cause as i see they are 5 level managers - having 230 million = how many seasons they must have tanked to have 230 million? (im level 3 and i dont know the level 5 prices etc) but lets say 20 million per season ? 10 seasons tanked ?
    or if they bought the money with tokens = around many tokens if you consider at level 3 with 85 tokens you take 12 million = 1600 tokenz? O.o (for level 3 manager like me - if you know the prices for level 5 feel free to post them )

now about going negative if im right you can go negative and continue bidding still how the **** they will find the money ?

so i vote Photoshop or a really nice bug abuse (by bug abuse i mean spending 310 tokens from 2 of your "other accounts " and getting in return 230 million instead of just 48 million (btw i used the numbers of level 3 manager ) but you get my point

so lets make a vote

a) Photoshop
    b) Bug abuse
    c) just idiots

i vote a) !
    sorry.

i vote d) you got no clue on how bids works.

They don't need to have 230 m cash to reach 230m expenses, that's how idiotic is nordeus (and greedy). All they needed was to have more than 8m to place the initial bid and go on. In any case, i do think the second team is prolly a Nordeus shadowbidder and the poor guy fell for it. Point is, after such a idiotic ending, you practically have destroyed your gaming experience. That's something too for which Nordeus should think TWICE before going on with this ****. But alas aren't the creators brats? meh.

first of all you being offended by saying i dont have clue of how mid works

second read my POST carefully you will see that sentence :

i know my English are bad but this sentence say : now about going negative (in balance) , if im right you can go negative and continue bidding , still how the **** they will find the money (for they i should have typed he the winner , by find the money its a sarcasm of he dont know the game engine will start selling his player)

They don't need to have 230 m cash to reach 230m expenses, that's how idiotic is nordeus (and greedy). All they needed was to have more than 8m to place the initial bid and go on. In any case, i do think the second team is prolly a Nordeus shadowbidder and the poor guy fell for it. Point is, after such a idiotic ending, you practically have destroyed your gaming experience. That's something too for which Nordeus should think TWICE before going on with this ****. But alas aren't the creators brats? meh.
    nordeus doing well in my opinion , its not their fault if people are stupid , that is not greediness its stupidity of people , on the other hand if you dont read the forum or a basic guide you probably dont know how exactly bidding work ( about the going negative and having 7 days to re balance to positive ) but still both are 5 level , they should have known the basics

now about shadowbidding , its fake and myth , if it was a shadowbidder (meaning from nordeus - meaning unlimited tokens money whatever ) why he didnt push for more tokens (they monitor how many tokens he had ? maybe) and why should the shadowbidder let the player to the first person ? he could win rename him train him 1 skill point so people think its other player and redo that all the time
    why to let him go ? the winner probably wont play again and wont spend more money to make positive balance , except if he is really STUPID

sorry shadowbidding is a myth and a reaction of angry people failing to win the player that they desire

i lean towards b answer a triple account person bidding with both his alt accounts , with all his farmed or bought tokens to that accounts to gain nice amount of money with 1/3 tokens spend for his first team (the seller )

cause i dont want to believe there are so stupid people (im a optimist !!!!!!! )
    level 3 manager season 3

Pro
    So you think someone who has made 220+ posts on here has photoshopped that image to post on here? Yeah right. The guy just spends money on this game, some people have a **** load of money and spending 1,000+ euros on this game means nothing to them..

Wow!, I vote idiots!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

level 5 : 232 M = 750 tokens. so He spent total 906 tks for this

Aaaaaaaaaah,,, BIG BIG BIG FAIL (LOL!)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast