Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: I wonder how people can play 15 seasons?

Rookie
    season 2,3,4,5 were great for me lots of active managers and several teams had the chance to win the league

Made some good friends who still play and help each other ( Shame we have all been seperated on different servers )

Season 6,7 have been very strange big gulf between teams and very strange results

I miss my old battles with Enigma & Citavichia & Chosen all manager who helped and support each other regardless of league position and rivalry was fun talking on facebook while our games were on giving each other some added rivalry and friendship
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    It's basically the same scenarios. I am at my 5th season, and wondering how long can I go on. Maybe they can add some cute girl photo perhaps acting as cheerleader every different match to liven things up
    I am playing for 37 and to answer to another post ..there are up to level 47 playing, in my server.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

I guess, they like the game and try to ignore the everyday annoyances?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Quote Originally Posted by Jll02 View Post
    I guess, they like the game and try to ignore the everyday annoyances?
    Above around L25 its getting more challenging and you are starting to be more fanatic because you are meeting full leagues with very active managers. At those levels managers are focusing to their opponents more because everyone has met each other for sometimes and to their teams and players without changing them to often, its more often to see someone to add roles and SA. It doesn't seems to me that annoyance is present judjing from the fact that most ppl taking good care of their teams. I cant say that ther are often big surprices to results.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 03-02-2014 at 04:07 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @Anthony Duncan, if the friends you made were once in your League, they have not moved servers, merely Leagues, probably because they made lots of friends and the system will put them with some friends, not necessarily the same ones all the time though, but you might meet them again, I still see a couple of my original League mates, but not every season.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anthony Duncan have to know that as say the question of this thread, is not so usual play 15 seasons this game, so in the future, sure that he will be again in same leagues, if their friends are on same level. I have full of Bulgarian friends and we are always in same leagues...
    thank's to tanking I can change of... group of bulgarian friends because they have different levels LOL

:'D
    sad true story.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Im on Level 7, was 4 points clear but now level in joint first place due to two trolls recently!, so this season is going down to the wire, having to pit my wits and tactics to keep my team performing!, this is why some of us play!.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

my streak n slump patterns different this season. its refreshing to see my teams fail at different points instead of always being the first and last week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I wonder how people can play 15 seasons?-goonsleague-09-23.jpg   I wonder how people can play 15 seasons?-ragsleague-09-23.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

So I guess, once you play over 15 or 20 sure a fanatic and will be active for a very long time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12