Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Fast trainer turning out to be a flop

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    First of all, on my server Nordeus generates all kind of players, mostly 18-21, but I've seen older players as well, ranging from expensive to extremely expensive.

Perhaps the relationship to the overall Q of your team has any relevance. In my high end team with a 6* studded 1st squad my most expensive fast trainers, usually a few lvls weaker don't perform. My other 3* avg team on the same lvl has 3 expensive fast trainers as well. They are 5* playing in a 3* team and are flying, all of them. I've supplemented that team with bargain 3* fast trainers and they all perform as well. Perhaps to maximize your rewards with these players, you have to enable them to also be the best in their team, or at least not the weakest. In my high end team they were always catching up, while being by far the strongest in my other. They also play weaker competition btw, adding to that effect.

For ST and defenders the stats are perhaps a little flat out of the box, and I'll be tweaking that but as mentioned it takes time.
    Does makes sense...my team is quite balanced tho. My players rating range from 39-52. So actually the two players I mentioned are in the higher rated bracket. My habit in assigning cones is to have the core attributes +3 in relation to physical & mental. So maybe I'll try to increase this to +5 or more and see what happens then before assigning it to the physical & mental attributes. Anyway I haven't really used them a lot, but in the 2-3 competitive matches against whipping boys in which they played 70 mins or so, they rated 5-6. One of them rated 4 playing 90 minutes friendly although he came up with an assist...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Since they are not that much expensive, they are definitely not NORDEUS generated so chance are they can be a flop...

But persist with them for 9,10 matches and play them the whole match and do not change there positions and even after this they are not performing then yes they are flops...

One more if you play attacking then increase there attack more than there physical and defense...
    Precisely: Fast trainer turning out to be a flop-pico.jpg half my team is made of nord Gen(with special atributes) and the other half young talents from my own academy. the academy youngsters are training incredibly good , very fast. My point is no matter what keep your 24tokens youngsters and stick to your tactics . This is my second season wich im using this formation and its rewarding. Yes you can loose some matches but if you give credit to your players specially youngsters they will reward you at some point sooner or later. I had troubles with much lower q managers wich were using same tactics and formations and learned my lesson. And now Im winning everything. I never
    bought scouts, i rather keep my academy youngsters wich in time are more rewarding. Cheers mate AND BBTOTM#

I just bought a 5 millions something player aged 18 years old from transfer market which is very expensive at my level. I am level 4 manager and accumulated 240 skill points after today league match and this is his second match. Is this type of player Nordeus generated? How to determine precisely the player Nordeus generated or not aside from the player cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazouma View Post
    I just bought a 5 millions something player aged 18 years old from transfer market which is very expensive at my level. I am level 4 manager and accumulated 240 skill points after today league match and this is his second match. Is this type of player Nordeus generated? How to determine precisely the player Nordeus generated or not aside from the player cost?
    usually Nord gens spawn with special atributes and after you have bought them try and see if the managers details are available, if not thats a nord gen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12