Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Form or Quality

Form or Quality

I am looking for opinions and your reason for it.
    I am level 4 and have been seccessful in the first four seasons
    My question is, high form or high quality? Which do you think is better?
    Example, my AML is 30 but has the highest form(7.7) and most goal scored.
    He has been for 2 seasons. Also my best defender is quality 33 with my highest quality being 44.
    His form is 7.8 compared to 7-7.2 for the others. When does higher quality out play more of a factor over a high form.
    Is a high form like 7.8 for a season going to perform as well against players with 44 quality and form of 5-6?
    In you alls opinion when is a higher quality more important than form.

Ps. This is my first post but I read regularly.

Season 1 league 1st
    Season 2 league 1st champ league 1st cup 1st
    Season 2 league 1st champ league 2nd cup 3rd

dont worry too much on form. the form is a lie. if you start looking through your old matches youll see many weird ratings

long story short, believe in your players, everyone streaks n slumps at some point
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

never see the form, you can have a player ST with 7-7-7-7-7-7 form in every match and.... he score 3 goals in 26 matches like happened to me with Cissé. For the other side, you can have a player like my Ryan Giggs, can have, 4-7-5-5-6-4-8-6 and score a goal usually... so, the important in this game is the hidden programming of the players, % of efectiveness by default, and only +Quality increases % of scoring, and chances that a player appear and do something, and participate in the game.

Rookie
    i believe that in the game there are also big game players and players that sucumb under pressure. I use a striker with 23Q i am level 3 and basically he steps up in every big game. Just this morning i was 2-1 down in the CL final and in the 90th minute he made a great play and provided a great assist for the equalizer. And i went on the win the CL in extra time. Cup final away from back to back treble
    So i really think form is more important than quality yeah a player can score a goal each game that does not mean he plays well for the team. He can make many other mistakes like losing the ball and creating counters misplacing passes missing which all affect your team's performance. I go by form and i have 2 leagues seasons undefeated with only 2 draws in 52 games and back to back wins in CL and hopefully in the Cup too

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    never see the form, you can have a player ST with 7-7-7-7-7-7 form in every match and.... he score 3 goals in 26 matches like happened to me with Cissé. For the other side, you can have a player like my Ryan Giggs, can have, 4-7-5-5-6-4-8-6 and score a goal usually... so, the important in this game is the hidden programming of the players, % of efectiveness by default, and only +Quality increases % of scoring, and chances that a player appear and do something, and participate in the game.
    Exactly...that's why I just go with my gut...last resort is to look at the avg stats. I used to have a striker that gets a 7 although I dont see his name in the commentary and rarely scores, even against 10-0, 9-0 teams.

I had an academy player who scores every 3 games which is not that bad for a left winger, but is often rated 5/6 despite scoring. I've did complain to Nordeus about player ratings in cases like these but all they said was that he might have scored but he missed a hatful of chances so he doesnt deserve a 7 rating...(WTF!)

Well anyway, there is no right or wrong I guess. Whatever works for you. And so far it has worked well @Nathan Cramer
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 03-07-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Whend i buy a player i look to quality and market value, both depending on the age of the player.

After being in the team, i look to there performance, number of goals scored, assistes, MOM, number of times there name appear on commentaryes.
    I dont look to mutch to ratings, most of the time they do not make sense. Quality is relative, If i have a 3* player playing better that a 5* he plays more. Most of my players are sold with 2* or low 3* or If they play bad.
    Garet likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

your players form downs when they against the higher quality team

6x 3x 4x

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Cramer View Post
    I am looking for opinions and your reason for it.
    I am level 4 and have been seccessful in the first four seasons
    My question is, high form or high quality? Which do you think is better?
    Example, my AML is 30 but has the highest form(7.7) and most goal scored.
    He has been for 2 seasons. Also my best defender is quality 33 with my highest quality being 44.
    His form is 7.8 compared to 7-7.2 for the others. When does higher quality out play more of a factor over a high form.
    Is a high form like 7.8 for a season going to perform as well against players with 44 quality and form of 5-6?
    In you alls opinion when is a higher quality more important than form.
    As long as your players are scoring goals nothing matters...But I personally believe ratings do not lie though a lot of forum members will not agree with me...There is always an exception but generally rating do give you a picture of your players performance...