Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Hey I'm New :D

Hey I'm New :D

Hello fellow managers, i am new to this game, and i am enjoying it so far.
    I just wanted to show my starter progress on the game
    I am Currently 1st, and i have a guaranteed win this season

Now i need some advice on my team.
    This is my current one, and it consists of alot of new young players. Is it good? I know some of them are out of position, but thats untill i buy new ones. I keep rolling with this formation atm. is it good?

Celtic likes this.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Sell the bottom 5 players on your team (if it was me i'd probably end up selling more) You get through a lot of players early on or at least i did

I don't think there's anything wrong with your formation never been a fan of the arrows so again if it was me i'd take them off but learn from your own mistakes.

You've got 3 players playing out of position you need to sort that out.

Everybody does there own thing but if i was to start again and i was in your position the form is fine but you've way too many 3 star players so i would be mega busy in the transfer market.

Don't forget to use and abuse the fact that you can be overdrawn for 7 days!!!! If you see 2 or 3 players you want but only have money for 1 bid on them all then sell your junk to clear the overdraft.

Good luck
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Sell the bottom 5 players on your team (if it was me i'd probably end up selling more) You get through a lot of players early on or at least i did

I don't think there's anything wrong with your formation never been a fan of the arrows so again if it was me i'd take them off but learn from your own mistakes.

You've got 3 players playing out of position you need to sort that out.

Everybody does there own thing but if i was to start again and i was in your position the form is fine but you've way too many 3 star players so i would be mega busy in the transfer market.

Don't forget to use and abuse the fact that you can be overdrawn for 7 days!!!! If you see 2 or 3 players you want but only have money for 1 bid on them all then sell your junk to clear the overdraft.

Good luck
    alot of 3 star players cause only 160k. Gotta finish the season for more cash though, any more tips?

Get your squad on the transfer list now!!!
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Get your squad on the transfer list now!!!
    Why? I would not have any players then!i need info

And whats Overdrawn???

Quote Originally Posted by Martins Irbe View Post
    Why? I would not have any players then!i need info

And whats Overdrawn???
    Players lose a star at the weekend!

Overdrawn = Negative $ Balance.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

If you don't sell some of your players this season, they'll be 2* next season and harder to sell.

Also, each of your players that have been playing out of position have been costing you a 2% possession penalty.

Congratulations on your first league win though
    Martins Irbe likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Welcome aboard bro and gratz on your first title!

With a glance you have to change your formation, I would suggest an easy one like 3-5-2. Why change? because you won it with 48 goals for and 34 against. This means you need a better attack plan to produce more goals and at same time a solid defence plan.

To win the championship in higher levels, you will have to score over 50 goals while concede lower than 20 and this will get more demanding every time you advance a level...

Sooooo the best advice I can give you for future is do not rush to higher levels and stay same lvl (rank 8 or lower) if you can not get at least rank 4 to get qualified for next season's champions league. Its all about money and this tournament offers great money to help you advance your players from 3 stars to 5 stars quality.
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-07-2014 at 06:28 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Most of the 3* currently will be difficult to sell anyways at L1. L1 is difficult due to the lack of starting $ you have and also the fact there is no managers around that will buy your 'rubbish' players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Move Silovs to MC and leave him there!!!

Start by building a quality spine in your team so after you get your money or sell half your team sign a 5 star ST and a DC young as possible and as expensive as you can afford.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast