Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Apprentice
    Troll result 0-1 vs 6Q lower team

Good new times for games CL mid morning league games mid to late afternoon !!!!!!!!!!!

I need to get rid of 4 !! 2 star players and replace them with higher quality (if only I had won the competition ) lol

well I've done it before without being the best quality so game face on start in 40 mins CL

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's a Vietnamese player that is going to exploit the 32 bit signed integer on transfer fee so they can get a max balance.

Not worth the tokens if you ask me... I've heard you need to bid 600 times to achieve this.
    the thing i wonder is .. what about the team that sells the player? .. it goes on -2.15B? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Sev Toska View Post
    the thing i wonder is .. what about the team that sells the player? .. it goes on -2.15B? O.o
    That would ruin the team that is selling the player if indeed is true.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    That would ruin the team that is selling the player if indeed is true.
    well this is how it works .. the team that gets the player pays the fee that then is added to the other teams bank .. in this case the vietnamese pays -2.15B .. and the club that sold the player will recieve this amount of money and go in debt with the bank ..
    maybe the new feature of changing clubs is how to solve this problem without starting all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Sev Toska View Post
    well this is how it works .. the team that gets the player pays the fee that then is added to the other teams bank .. in this case the vietnamese pays -2.15B .. and the club that sold the player will recieve this amount of money and go in debt with the bank ..
    maybe the new feature of changing clubs is how to solve this problem without starting all over again
    Imagine the rage you have to find out that your club has been put into so much 'debt' because a Vietnamese manager decided to manipulate the transfer market lol

Rookie
    Imagine the rage you have to find out that your club has been put into so much 'debt' because a Vietnamese manager decided to manipulate the transfer market lol
    and imagine if he is trying so bad to sell the player lol ..
    *KNOCK* *KNOCK* we are rapresentats of the bank .. your club is in debt with us with about 2.15B

and he made a suicide

Finally a win today: After the stunning defeat in the CL Kentucky FC had a great start into the league:
    Kentucky FC (86.8 - Narrow diamond) - Evelina FC (85.1 - 4-4-1-1) 3:0
    This time we had the free kick luck and Decesare converted after 26 minutes. Shangzhen increased the lead right after the half-time break and after 75 minutes Shangzhen had another great chance, but was fouled in the penalty area. Goalie Vuolo converted the penalty without problems and made it 3-0.

Tomorow we play away in the league at a qualitywise slightly stronger team (87.3) and in the cup we face Menashe 60 (88.1). Good manager, assymetric side, won't be easy.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

3 July Fourth Players at 9* For a 6th Season!

Yossi Benayoun

Yossi Benayoun is serving a consecutive 6th season at 9* status

Chano Petersen

Chano Petersen returns to 9* status after spending last season at 8*

Stacey Papaleo

Stacey Papaleo also returns to 9* status and is the oldest 9* July Fourth player in history at 27.

The 3 players above have joined fellow club compatriot Hatsune Miku and TRIPLETE FC's Matías Valetta who have all served a minimum of 6 seasons at 9*. Hatsune Miku still holds the forum record of 9 seasons at 9* whilst Matías Valetta could well make a 7th season at 9* later on this season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

3 July Fourth Players at 9* For a 6th Season!

Yossi Benayoun

Yossi Benayoun is serving a consecutive 6th season at 9* status

Chano Petersen

Chano Petersen returns to 9* status after spending last season at 8*

Stacey Papaleo

Stacey Papaleo also returns to 9* status and is the oldest 9* July Fourth player in history at 27.

The 3 players above have joined fellow club compatriot Hatsune Miku and TRIPLETE FC's Matías Valetta who have all served a minimum of 6 seasons at 9*. Hatsune Miku still holds the forum record of 9 seasons at 9* whilst Matías Valetta could well make a 7th season at 9* later on this season.

Did u achieve this coz ur players did not lose a star this season???? Congrats anyways

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast