Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    I wanted to do some tranfers for one of my standby 32T teams. Thereby I found this bid on a level 6 transfer market:
    Attachment 20782

How is this 1.96 billion bid possible at that level?
    It's a Vietnamese player that is going to exploit the 32 bit signed integer on transfer fee so they can get a max balance.

Not worth the tokens if you ask me... I've heard you need to bid 600 times to achieve this.
    Chris Rath and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

July Fourth League And CL Draw S29/L28

In the league we can be very happy with the draw here. We have avoided our main rivals El Capo and thus this leaves us as strong favourites to win the league title with ease here. Our main rivals are OTTOMANS 1453 and the "Greek 3" (OFI, FC.KOYTALA and INCORRUPT) are present too as well as last seasons Cup Semi-Finalist BVB Dortmund RG as well as TeamSystem COBRA who have been laying around in our league for few seasons now.

In the Champions League we have been drawn against BVB Dortmund RG once again in our group with another friend team we haven't seen for a while, vigo teis futbol and also another meeting against Japanese outfit PmUIAfFeH is anticipated this season, We cannot play El Capo to at least the Semi-Finals, regardless of where we both finish in the groups, Should we both finish 1st as expected then it should be a Semi-Final between July Fourth and El Capo... But teams like LaFruta and OTTOMANS 1453 who both have good power support should never be wrote off.

El Capo this season have really gone for it with improving on some of their weak areas on the team and now have FOUR 9* players this season. If they improve 2 of their defenders and their GK this season, They would become the most difficult team to beat this season by quite a distance, As it stands... July Fourth vs El Capo would be tough to call. Had we been drawn in the same league this season, things could of got very interesting indeed.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-11-2014 at 04:08 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We bought 2 players from scouter this morning (142/144 quality) both defenders because we was not able to find something for us on the transfer market, even if there are many, nothing for our formation.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    I wanted to do some tranfers for one of my standby 32T teams. Thereby I found this bid on a level 6 transfer market:
    Attachment 20782

How is this 1.96 billion bid possible at that level?
    I thought about doing that before, but well it's not really worth the tokens, and winning or going into QF or semi-finals of Cup and CL has been giving me a lot of money to buy Nordeus Gens. I won 1 or 2 free players by bidding 1 token on the market with very high market value every single season too.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's a Vietnamese player that is going to exploit the 32 bit signed integer on transfer fee so they can get a max balance.

Not worth the tokens if you ask me... I've heard you need to bid 600 times to achieve this.
    Nice you even know he is Vietnamese. Do you know how to read Vnmese? How could you tell?

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Nice you even know he is Vietnamese. Do you know how to read Vnmese? How could you tell?
    It seems to be the Vietnamese players that found this trick first and passed it onto fellow other players in some sort of facebook group I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It seems to be the Vietnamese players that found this trick first and passed it onto fellow other players in some sort of facebook group I'd imagine.
    Ya and with the 'Pink Panther' tune playing in the background lol

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Brilliant start into the CL. Kentucky FC lost 0-3 at home against a 3+Q team. It was an open match until minute 67, then he scored by freekick and the match went down. 4-1-2N-1-2 did not expose his 3W defense (3W-4-1-2).
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-11-2014 at 08:20 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Apprentice
    Even if i only lv3, i got in strong league with nice teams. this going to be good

Win first CUP match vs lv5 team 2:0 and 5:1
    Davy Gravy and Cat Harrison like this.

David FC or, a day is a long time in football.

After 3 very successful seasons, all bar 1 of my games this season has been between 0900 - 1200 weekdays so have missed them all, for a return of 2 draws, 1 loss, out of cup, & 4 injuries, including 2 x first team players. So I am yet to win in S51.
    7 of my first 11 have averaged over 7 but GK has been averaging a correct 6 as he is leaking goals, whereas my defence has averaged 7.7.
    L4, my first season without a trophy for every competition.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast