Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

All 3 of my current main active teams: July Fourth, Capelli Tigers and The River all made it through the first round of the Cup, July Fourth comfortably won 6-0 on aggregate against Kocaspor46, Capelli Tigers got a 3-0 away win at Legionari after a 0-0 draw at home of the first leg, The River almost messed things up drawing 1-1 in the 2nd leg after a 1-0 win in the first leg.

Transfer Business is just about complete on Capelli Tigers and The River, Bringing in a refreshed squad on The River for this season and Capelli Tigers continuing rejuvenating the squad by selling off 5 old players and bringing 4 young gens and 1 scout player.

Some Power Training has been completed on both Capelli Tigers and The River with the stocked up greens form last season used. July Fourth has nearly completed some Power Training too.

We are about ready for the new season and just anticipating the league draws on all 3 accounts, Particularly Capelli Tigers in which there are a large number of token buyers floating around on the server and tanking could be a possibility again.
    ppturano, Raykco, Dman2pt and 2 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

For the 5th season in succession, I've gone out of the cup at the first hurdle. Lost 2-1 on aggregate to a level 20 team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    For the 5th season in succession, I've gone out of the cup at the first hurdle. Lost 2-1 on aggregate to a level 20 team.
    I know how that feels on Capelli Tigers, They often have an early exit in the Cup... Probably because on that account I don't sell off the squad to get any easier draws, Only L1 when they won the cup and L7 when they got to the Quarter-Finals is any worthy note to show for in the Cup. It's okay getting knocked out once or twice to concentrate on League+CL, But when you get knocked out in R1 in each and every season, It sucks...
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

All my teams got to next stage
    Season 51-image.jpg Season 51-image.jpg Season 51-image.jpg
    Cat Harrison and fugazi like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Season 51 Trivia

This season is the 1st anniversary season of the current cup format.
    Sxrenity, Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

LOL :'D

Now i went to bayern München and for second time today I have an offer for the last player that I bought, Roy Makaay 79Q.
    same value and 0Tokens and less value and 0Tokens.

(-.-)''

Too a team friend did an offer for Van Nistelrooy....... he is 31 age... 71Q... so... 15,7M and I will have the space to buy the 2* from academy.... so I will win near 30M.... and I will have near 60 to buy a new ST that will be called Patrick Kluivert.

Ok so, lets do a testimonial match of how the he** is called. In Van Nistelrooy honour LOL will play in level 11.
    170+63+28=261 matches 69+27+9=105 goals

I am now a bit worryed with my main team, i was looking at my CUP draw, and there were only 3 level 9 teams on it, it is a level 13, and my team is the highest Q of the 3 and the only still in competition, If i am correct that means that i have one of the stronguests teams of my level and i have big chances of playing a LEAGUE one level higher, lets wait to see.

If that happen i also have high chances of playing with my in game friends that are now on level 10, can someone confirm me If this can happen or not.

I would not like to play against the same teams of last season, i would probably not promote again and that would be strange.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Oh 2 of my MCs with play-maker SA just got injured and will be out for 5 days 25 and 29 years old, I guess because they are too old
    Cat Harrison likes this.

LOL In my cup I have the team that played against me in our 5th final of the Champions League
    The 4th that we won, for 1-3, he still having the player that scored his goal, called Cristian Herrera

now he is level 14 80,3Q but if I sell the 2* player I will have the same Q with my Robocops of 9*-10* speed :'D

(-.-)' revenge in 3....2....1....

So. I may be spending some tokens to re-arrange my league matches this season. In ALL my previous seasons, my home games were scheduled for 4 - 4.30pm, which was ideal. But this time, all but 2 of my home matches are between 10 and 10.30 in the morning, which is hard for me to make. Add in an away fixture that is set for 5.05am, I am not happy at all.

The only upside of the new league, is that once again I'm up against 13 friends, including long time adversaries, PTO Alcudia, who we have missed playing for some 5 seasons, and in my correct manager league.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast