Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

The trolling of my team in the league just keeps coming. I have the best team by Q quite easily and have so far this season attended every single league match, while my opponents haven't turned up to a single one.

Got two midfielders injured in yesterdays league game, losing 1-0 to the only shot my opposition had. I decided not to un injure my mids, so with the only other two fit MC's today went into the league match. 4 mins in one of them gets injured. I switch to a 4-3-3 with just the one mid in the centre. 13 mins in, he gets sent off.

I then go 3 at the back, with one of players who can play DMC being used, taking my ST,AMC player down to play in the AMC so the midfield has a 4 in a diamond. I've now used two subs within the first 30 mins of the game. My star striker then misses a penalty just before half time, before my second striker gets injured on the stroke of half time.

Not wanting to be out of shape and feeling like I could do with more defensive cover I decide to swap him with a DR, moving my back line to a back 4 again with my DC DL going back into the DL spot. Oddly I manage to batter my opposition but fail to score. Then with 7 mins to go they make their only attack of the game, my defender takes one of their players out, gets a red, they get a pen and score to make it 1-0.

Really annoying. It just felt like it wouldn't matter what I did today I wasn't going to get the result.

Comfortably the best Quality team in the league, but sat in 7th even though I've done nothing tactically stupid or wrong and I am yet to have an opposition manager turn up. It almost feels like the game is trying to get me to heal players and use packs, or buy new players by making the ones I have got not perform.

Digging my heals in though. Will be interesting to see how I cope with tomorrows games with this current set up with my team. Expecting another trolling in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    The trolling of my team in the league just keeps coming. I have the best team by Q quite easily and have so far this season attended every single league match, while my opponents haven't turned up to a single one.

Got two midfielders injured in yesterdays league game, losing 1-0 to the only shot my opposition had. I decided not to un injure my mids, so with the only other two fit MC's today went into the league match. 4 mins in one of them gets injured. I switch to a 4-3-3 with just the one mid in the centre. 13 mins in, he gets sent off.

I then go 3 at the back, with one of players who can play DMC being used, taking my ST,AMC player down to play in the AMC so the midfield has a 4 in a diamond. I've now used two subs within the first 30 mins of the game. My star striker then misses a penalty just before half time, before my second striker gets injured on the stroke of half time.

Not wanting to be out of shape and feeling like I could do with more defensive cover I decide to swap him with a DR, moving my back line to a back 4 again with my DC DL going back into the DL spot. Oddly I manage to batter my opposition but fail to score. Then with 7 mins to go they make their only attack of the game, my defender takes one of their players out, gets a red, they get a pen and score to make it 1-0.

Really annoying. It just felt like it wouldn't matter what I did today I wasn't going to get the result.

Comfortably the best Quality team in the league, but sat in 7th even though I've done nothing tactically stupid or wrong and I am yet to have an opposition manager turn up. It almost feels like the game is trying to get me to heal players and use packs, or buy new players by making the ones I have got not perform.

Digging my heals in though. Will be interesting to see how I cope with tomorrows games with this current set up with my team. Expecting another trolling in the league.
    if you must lose, you will lose - rules of nordeus

The best in Leg so far Season 51-image.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Finally somebody scored today against us, we won with 3-1 away
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

today in league my second the biggest opponent won 2-0, both goals after penalties in 79' and 80'

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 5
    We played 2nd at home and we beat him by 3:1, Making us the only unbeaten team in LEAGUE and 3 points ahead of him.
    Goals by Stoyanov, Santana, both assisted by Guzmán and Bradaschia. My DL/DML Santana got MOM

LEAGUE ROUND 6
    We played 11th away, a active manager, with a good team, but playing with ilegal formation, must be tanking, because he was watching.
    I log in a bit late and it was already 1:1, at this point i was thinking that i would end being trolled, but in second half we start to score and we end with a win by 1:4

Goals by Mohammady and Guzmán with a 3 + 1 assiste Making him MOM

We are Leaders with 18 points, 3 ahead of 2nd and 5 ahead of 3rd.

Today we play against the team that have the highest Q in LEAGUE, but has been getting bad results, i dont know what to expect, teoricaly we are very similar, but we are in better form.

Roudaut are now a 6* player, Making the 5th in my team this season.
    Season 51-image.jpg

I also have now a Saransh Vatsa ST in my team D FC
    4 game but still no goals
    Season 51-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

our CL, other games in CL are similar

Apprentice
    My latest result (busy playing diablo3 haha! )

CUP: 4:0 - 1:0 vs opponent same quality
    CUP: won 2-1 vs next opponent (he 5Q more)
    LEAGUE: 4 - 0 | 3 - 1 | 6 - 0

My new ST Mo Odom score 6 goal so far

Since i use new very offensive formation, troll result have stop

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    My latest result (busy playing diablo3 haha! )

CUP: 4:0 - 1:0 vs opponent same quality
    CUP: won 2-1 vs next opponent (he 5Q more)
    LEAGUE: 4 - 0 | 3 - 1 | 6 - 0

My new ST Mo Odom score 6 goal so far

Since i use new very offensive formation, troll result have stop

Mo is ur ST???? Lol
    Mo Meow Odom and Dman2pt like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

any better than this

6x 3x 4x

Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast