Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    but why don't you prove to put another player??? a GK, or DMC or inclusive a MC-ST can work as a centraal defender, 1st u can try that in the place to tank. and if u loose = tank as u say, but...

edited. ok, now I see u are *** LOL is good to try to have a reserve of tokens, I try to don't wste treatments for injuries of 1-2-3 days, so... save or tank -.-'

Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

This is the situation... LOL

...I think that all players of T11 have a moment like this in some season... ...(-.-)'

edited: ok, for 1st time I will prove what i've said, a GK as central defender in match Bayern vs BvB dortmund. wait... for resolution and my conclusion xD
    Last edited by khris; 03-15-2014 at 09:46 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is the situation... LOL

...I think that all players of T11 have a moment like this in some season... ...(-.-)'

edited: ok, for 1st time I will prove what i've said, a GK as central defender in match Bayern vs BvB dortmund. wait... for resolution and my conclusion xD
    I just think sometimes people can be a little dramatic when things don't go their way;

Like threatening to quit because of one bad result even though they're top of their league etc.

Sometimes you just need to accept things and move on. I welcome the challenge some of the mishaps bring, when my star players get injured I play reserves and find out they're amazing, or I have to try a different formation because of a lack of squad depth and find out it's really good.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Bad start to the season for me out of the cup on away goals to a level 11 manager yup 3 levels above me.
    Had one hell of a bad day lost 3 matches and did not get better next day a draw and a draw.

Team is starting to perform and winning again.

Result all dead wood is being moved on and time to use some of the tokens i have saved.

Re build part 1 - 3 players bought on auction for under 10 tokens & 1 scout player bought
    Re build part 2 - saved over 350 tokens and will look to get some decent young scouts or auction players in

Season 51-1900074_652908114747003_1111109491_n.jpg

What to do as my league is great fun but i have no chance of winning it i will be lucky to finnish in the top 4 time to tank and build a super team for next season i think.
    Last edited by Anthony Duncan; 03-15-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I just think sometimes people can be a little dramatic when things don't go their way;

Like threatening to quit because of one bad result even though they're top of their league etc.

Sometimes you just need to accept things and move on. I welcome the challenge some of the mishaps bring, when my star players get injured I play reserves and find out they're amazing, or I have to try a different formation because of a lack of squad depth and find out it's really good.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Before going to sleep I had set my team up in a formation that was very attacking for my team, to try and win my Champs League match..

That worked:Season 51-12-cl-3.jpg

But I was supposed to be awake to change them out and be there for my League game...

I wasn't: Season 51-12-lg-5.jpg (Well, I only lost by one goal.. yeah, the bright side.)

That makes the other League game today a lot more important (I play #1 next): Season 51-tabel.jpg
    khris, Chester FC and Dman2pt like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Horrible wind here in Spain.... the only thing can do now is an evolution of my signature pic... (-.-)' that's called boring, just wait for the Formula 1 of to.. to-day LOL :'D
    Last edited by khris; 03-16-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Unbelievable..... I went to see my cup playoff match at 14' into the game and we were 1-1 away. Then suddenly they took 3 shots from a distance and all the 3 went for goal and my GK "Did not even see the ball"..... That guy is similar qulity to me. When in real life have u see two similar Q team and one team takes 3 long shots in 5 mins and scores all of them???? Atleast I have never...
    Did not even see the end of the match, logged out after 30' mins,......... Crap Game!!! I thought this season i was getting trolled in league only lol, Nordeus always proves me wrong in these matter... Bye bye Cup

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Wow, was I right facing #1 would be tough!

Season 51-12-lg-6.jpg Season 51-12-lg-6a.jpg Season 51-12-lg-6b.jpg Season 51-12-lg-6c.jpg

My GK and D kept me in the match, he was shelling us! My GK got a six anyway.. bah! I think this is the most spectators I've ever had in a Match, I wish more of my friends had been on...

SO HAPPY to have won!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-16-2014 at 03:57 AM. Reason: speeling
    JohnnyBravo and Dman2pt like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post

I LOVE BEAR GRYLLS!!!!!!!
    Throw him anywhere in this world with the intension to kill him, he will return within a week like,"Im back!!!" Ultimately u will die of dismay.
    Love Man vs Wild as well, he can eat anything that walks or crawls or swims or breathes.... Deserves to be the CHIEF SCOUT OF THE WORLD.
    #respect
    Cat Harrison, Sxrenity and Dman2pt like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast