Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Juicy mouthwatering tie at Hamburger fc lol in the league this afternoon and then 2nd leg away to Chelsea could get through to the knockout rounds for the 1st time today !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Juicy mouthwatering tie at Hamburger fc lol in the league this afternoon and then 2nd leg away to Chelsea could get through to the knockout rounds for the 1st time today !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Give me full 90 mins.... I see a few goals adding up to my stats....
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I will hold you to that !!!!!!!!!! stats will be on view later !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I will hold you to that !!!!!!!!!! stats will be on view later !!!!
    I must be leading the stats, aint I????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    hard day for ownage crew .. my strongest rival lost to my team 3-1 in league givin me the 8-0-0 right now and luckily i won 1-0 in cup against the formation i struggle the most these days .. so still unbeaten in this season

PPl tell me how u make 9 star players ? power training every half hour or what ? it casts tons of money to buy so many tokens to afford the green baggs .. os is there a trick to it ? i can do a 7 star but 9 ?
    Last edited by Rafał Intruz Zasadziński; 03-18-2014 at 01:04 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place

Quote Originally Posted by Rafał Intruz Zasadziński View Post
    hard day for ownage vrew .. my strongest rival lost to my team 3-1 in league givin me the 8-0-0 right now and luckily i won 1-0 in cup against the formation i struggle the most these days .. so still unbeaten in this season

PPl tell me how u make 9 star players ? power training every half hour or what ? it casts tons of money to buy so many tokens to afford the green baggs .. os is there a trick to it ? i can do a 7 star but 9 ?
    Yes. Power Training is the most cost effective way of getting a 9* player, You need circa 600T worth of greens to to train an young fast 18 year old or you can use a 22 year old 4/9 scout player.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie Rafał Intruz Zasadziński's Avatar
    i have both awesome 19 years old that trains like crazy 6 stars so far half to 7 and a 22 4 player not so fast trainer but already 7 stars.. still 600T is a lot of cash .. i dont have many farm options for tokens .. only tapjoy and with it i can get max 100 after tons of work .. ;./
    SERVER: 163 - Old Market System
    ownage crew
    Season 8

League: 5x 1st place, 2x second place
    ML: 2x 1st place, 2x second place, 1x third place
    Cup: 1x 1st place, 1x second place, 1x third place

3-1 win at home!
    Now a solid 3rd in the league. There is a 7 cow fight for 3rd currently, and one of my rivals has made sure he supported
    my opponet in eatch match. Now I will start mooing during his matches so his players get distracted
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

First week report

ACADEMICO D FC
    No CL and already out of the CUP in ROUND 2 we are concentrated in the LEAGUE, we are having injurys almost every game or training, i have 4 MCs all have already been injured our are injured.
    But apart of the injurys we are looking good 1st in LEAGUE with 8 wins
    Season 51-image.jpg

A a Z FC
    Was in all competitions until today, we won the CUP match away 1:3 but lost at home 3:0, so out of the CUP with a 4:3

In CL current in 3rd with 5 points, we need to wins the last 2 matchs, but we are not the favorites and not many hopes.

In LEAGUE we are in a very tight one, in every ROUND, the table changes a lot.
    Season 51-image.jpg
    We won today and are in 5th but can end in 7th after today matches.

D FC
    No CL
    We won 2:1 in first leg of the CUP away, we hope to get to next round.

We are in another 14 active manager LEAGUE, all being my friends, but in the meanwhile one of the teams was abandoned.
    All the teams are similar in average Q, Making it interesting to play, current in 8th place.
    Season 51-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Apprentice
    So we finally also got hit by the mighty god of troll!

In CL we lost the game against the opponent we beat before. No changes in formation or players. First game we won 3-1, now he beat us 3-1. Well troll I guess
    But we are in 2nd place and very likely to go to next round. Maybe we can even get to first place by scoring more goals in the remaining games.

In Cup we only got a 1-1 draw and I honestly don't know why? Superior team by far and good formation, yet a damn close game. We also could have lost it 4-1 but Tony Stark had some great, great saves.
    2nd leg is in about 4 hours at home. So hopes are still there.

In league we are still undefeated and in first place. Yay!

Yesterday we beat one of the lower teams 6-0. Of course Bruce Wayne scored 2 goals. The other goals were from Victor von Doom and my power AML and AMR Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers. Both scored one goal. But overall they are my best goal getters after Bruce Wayne of course.

Today my team went on a rampage! We played against of the lowest teams again, but this time my team was angry cause of the CL and Cup games I guess. I let pictures speak.

Season 51-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-18-um-19.07.05.jpgSeason 51-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-18-um-19.04.39.jpgSeason 51-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-18-um-19.05.02.jpgSeason 51-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-18-um-19.05.16.jpg

Oh yeah. Every goal by Carter Slade was a freekick. He still missed 2 though. They got deflected. Gotta hand it to the keeper. I could have won with 20+ goals if every shot would have been a goal

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast