Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

In 30 mins, July Fourth take on OTTOMANS 1453 in their 2nd leg of the Cup Last 16 round, July Fourth will need to turn around a 3-1 loss in the first leg if they are to continue their defence of the trophy.

Interestingly, The 4 strongest teams all ended up in the same half of the draw in both Cup and CL draws this season. Leaving a wide open draw for the rest to reach the final against one of the strongest teams this season.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    In 30 mins, July Fourth take on OTTOMANS 1453 in their 2nd leg of the Cup Last 16 round, July Fourth will need to turn around a 3-1 loss in the first leg if they are to continue their defence of the trophy.

Interestingly, The 4 strongest teams all ended up in the same half of the draw in both Cup and CL draws this season. Leaving a wide open draw for the rest to reach the final against one of the strongest teams this season.
    July Fourth win 2-0 with goals from Watson and Petersen in the first half and an excellent defensive display from Regal kept Ottomans out for the 90 mins and we go through to the Quarter-Finals, By the looks of things this will setup another encounter with our main rivals in the past several seasons, El Capo.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth win 2-0 with goals from Watson and Petersen in the first half and an excellent defensive display from Regal kept Ottomans out for the 90 mins and we go through to the Quarter-Finals, By the looks of things this will setup another encounter with our main rivals in the past several seasons, El Capo.

Next hamburger? please, give me a Mc Capo LOL

Well, defeat for 2-1 in Cup, but we won 3-0 the first leg so, 4-2 for us, and a level 14 with 2 players of 8* and full of 7* deleted.
    FCBayern München of level 12 will be in QF round

The last level 14 deleted had a 5-0... this a 4-2... and the next?
    (^-^)'

And remember, if you are new, JOIN TO http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...sociation.html
    Last edited by khris; 03-22-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Attachment 21406

And... that's what happen when you change the schedule to play at 2:00 am of night, to play against the 2nd and he wake up, to loose 3-0 and recive an injured player.
    He started the match using the 4-1-2-2-1 V style formation and as you can see he ends a little bit ... well.... I prefeer don't know what he said of me

The first goal was of Klose.

WE ARE LEADERS!
    ...and I know one that will dream with me.

Bayespresso, what else?

....now.... I have to think what to do in the Cup with Overmars and Zé roberto, 2 MC's with red card.....

....?.... Giggs? + Ballack?....-.-'' Brighi don't play well just is for decorate and the younger Parada?... will see...

-.-''
    Last edited by khris; 03-23-2014 at 12:28 AM.

Troll Result Or ???...

July Fourth lose their 100% record away at Bonn United in a 1-1 draw in which in can only be described as a hugely disappointing performance, We failed to make any in roads to the team currently lying last in the table having only taken 2 points of their 12 games so far, Then a possible "Troll Mourinho" scenario occured, Benayoun was injured in a challenge in the second half, Potentially killing off one of our main routes to our goalscoring since he is our main free-kick taker and then they took the lead from the dreaded double corner, We were saved from defeat by a late Papaleo equaliser, But we were made to pay by missing some earlier chances in the game. Troll result or not this is a hugely disappointing result for July Fourth and any possible small chances of a perfect league season has been put to rest. The result means our lead in the league is reduced to 7 points, Although still a health lead at this stage of the season, There is still some work required from July Fourth to ensure the league title will be back on it's way to the club.

Halfway League Table

Key Game: July Fourth vs OTTOMANS 1453, Thursday. Although we fully expect July Fourth to win the league this season, A defeat here against OTTOMANS could give us a nervous run-in afterwards, But a win for July Fourth will end any doubts.

Perfect
    First Half
    of the Season

(26 matches out of 52)

26 W 0 D 0 L

TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

A 6-0 win over DEVIL MAY CRY books our place in the CL Quarter-Finals in which we are expected to face OTTOMANS again...

This win was notible for the fact our current Papaleo III scored twice to move onto 275 career goals for July Fourth and thus becoming the 2nd highest goalscorer in the clubs history which is still 113 goals short of 'Original' Papaleo's total of 388.

It was also worth noting Miku's return from a 4 day lay off from injury was also to score a brace too. Miku's career total at July Fourth now stands at 174.
    ppturano and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Two strange games today

CL - i put my strongest team out and on paper my team is 2 stars better ... Just not my day total control of the game yet could not score lost 1-0 away.

League match i put out my weakest players and played a 3-1-4-2 was losing 3-1 until i joined at around 70 mins thinking the game was over ... 3-2.....3-3....3-4 win arghhh i just cant throw the league its harder than winning it !
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Duncan View Post
    Two strange games today

CL - i put my strongest team out and on paper my team is 2 stars better ... Just not my day total control of the game yet could not score lost 1-0 away.

League match i put out my weakest players and played a 3-1-4-2 was losing 3-1 until i joined at around 70 mins thinking the game was over ... 3-2.....3-3....3-4 win arghhh i just cant throw the league its harder than winning it !
    I played my strongest team in the league today!. 3* better and I was at home with 2 friends watching, they had no one I too lost 0-1!, I will see how my weaker team does in the CL in a couple of hours!.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast