Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

LOL

byebye cup with a victory for 1-2 and goals of Ballack and Zumalakarregui (of a passing of Klose)
    ..the first match without a player like Marc Overmars and Zé Roberto for red card and the injurie of Zumalakarregui in the first half deleted us from the semifinals of this level 15 Cup.
    Now let's try the league, we have all the time of the world without CL and Cup rounds and we are in form to beat Liverpool again for another 3-0 and win the Italian team that draw 2-2 against us without me assisting.

is bad... that I usually writte how many yellow cards I have in the CL rouds to control situations like I had in the Cup, but... (^-^)'

Hmmm... as always, my substitutes works excellent, Ballack is a player that for me was a 2nd option this season, but I'm looking that he scored 1 goal per match when he play so... and Zé Roberto is good as AMC... do great contributions, but not always as i want so, I know.
    Zumalakarregui won the 103 of speed today, is in the way of the 105, 11*...In proggress (^-^)

too.... I found an intersting thing... is that for first time I found a player that do the same as my old player Edgar Davids "a hard shoot from far away" well in english version I don't know how it's called "suelta un trallazo"........

as..... .... lot's of members of this forum know I'm trying to play looking the proggramming of the game, so I was trying to see if there is a visible code to know directly the personality of a player, and, to have the posibility to found for example, 2 MC's that do the same action, or something like this.
    the interesting is that Egar Davids, had 1,68 of tall.... and the player that I saw today, had..... 1,86 :'D
    edgar was MC and this other AMC, Edgar had a SA (called game creator?) and the other had nothing....

So.... I will ask if, there is somebody with an MC-AMC of 1+6+8/1+8+6=15? or 1+5= 6? of tall.... and compare to see if really there is a code that show the player personality.
    Last edited by khris; 03-26-2014 at 07:47 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

A 2-0 win over fc visca in the 2nd leg of our Cup Quarter-Final sends July Fourth through to face El Capo in the Semi-Final, However it was a tough match as fc visca defended very well, But a goal from Watson in the first half and Tendulkar in the second half saw this one off. It's still another 4 days until the first leg of the Cup Semi-Finals and there is every chance of facing El Capo in the Semi-Final of the CL too meaning we could play them 4 days in a row.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    my team Fc Torino on level 6 was activated today on >redacted< mode in the league match ) Season 51-t11.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-27-2014 at 12:15 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Congratz!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-27-2014 at 12:31 AM.
    NTNK likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester FC View Post
    That's some crazy result.

I lost out of Cup in round of 16.

But am doing well in CL Season 51-12-cl-grid.jpg

And league has seen my rivals stumble a bit, luck for me: Season 51-tabelle.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-27-2014 at 12:31 AM.
    JohnnyBravo, khris and Chester FC like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    my team Fc Torino on level 6 was activated today on >redacted< mode in the league match ) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	21512

something like the 1-12 of the Malta -Spain in the 83' :'D

David FC CL 1/4 final 1st leg away. A win & a great team effort.

David FC prevailed in a thrilling 1st away leg of the CL 1/4 final.
    2 evenly matched teams (36.9 - 34.7). He played 3n-1-4-2 against my patented 3n-2n-2w-3.
    Both managers were present & active & I even had a supporter.
    Interestingly, he made all 3 replacements by the 34th minute, with the score only 1-0 to me, which meant time for heavy tackling.
    2-0 up at 1/2 time. He then scored 2 in the first 11 minutes of the second 1/2.
    The winner came from 1 of my midfielders in the 72nd minute.
    A fantastic team effort with 6 x 8 ratings & 5 x 7 ratings.
    Last edited by Davy Gravy; 03-27-2014 at 08:35 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Going good so far, just 6 points in league but few hard games left, I hope we will manage to win league without big problems.

Stunning result in CL, 7-0!

2 good opponents are out from cup, we should win now without big problems.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Cup...
    Season 51-1.jpg

Champions league...
    Season 51-2.jpg

League...
    Season 51-3.jpg

All the THREE are mine...HAHAHAHA...
    Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.

Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast