Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

SBARATA FC

It is oficial we are out of the CUP we just draw 1:1 at home in a game we were the Best team, but His defender just were to strong, one got MOM, and His GK made 3 saves.

we are out with 5:1 in agregate, in any case we were playing a level 11 manager

The good news is that Guzmán is now a 6* player for the 4th time, he is our first ever 7* player.
    Season 51-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Apprentice
    Early this morning we had our 2nd leg in the cup. It was away and unfortunatly our winning streak ended when my team only managed to get 2-2 draw.
    We had a lot of chances but one of the enemy DCs was just playing too good. He also got MOM.
    Still happy since we won 1st leg 3-1. So we are in next round.

Still unbeaten in league after winning against one of the stronger teams today.
    Bruce Wayne again scored 2 goals.

Season 51-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-14-um-14.39.20.jpg

We are in first place by GD and will play the team in 2nd place tomorrow.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

We just lost 1-0 to 2nd place away, so we will probably drop from 4th to 8th.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Well 2 of my teams got to next stage of CUP

A a Z FC won home 1:0 and now 0:3 away, the Man of both match were my ST Hinds, he scored 2 and assisted the other 2

D FC won home 1:0 and draw 2:2 away

1 still to go we need to win after loosing 2:1 at home
    JohnnyBravo and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...eally-wow.html

not more I can say really the best result for Me ever !!!!

Well, the same in League, bayern and Port vale FC won.

Bayern won 1-2 and Port Vale FC 6-0 without my assistance.
    Now I have the players in correct positions... It seems, I have another sensation looking that the 1-2 was against one of the favourites to play for the league... Nostbakken and Overmars scored for Bayern's victory.

Lol history of a tanking...
    Last edited by khris; 03-14-2014 at 06:27 PM.

If this game don't have more to offer, and is not in developers mind to change the schedules system (for example as I suggest, with the option to adapt it for free depending of our personal life) This will be the last season with Port vale FC and with FCBayern München just will play the 2 next to try to win the 2 Champions Leagues.
    No more, it seems like this people from Nordeus is kidding.
    Don't like that. That's not serious.

Not the best start to the season for me. Got a more than good enough team, yet the results aren't coming. Two wins, a defeat and a draw from my first four games of the league put me in 4th at the moment. Not confident in the game engine to not troll me out as the season grows so I'm reluctant to use any Tokens to improve my team as I still believe it to be more than good enough to finish in the top 7 and get promotion.

Trolled in the first Cup game of the season, held to a 1-1 draw against a team playing an illegal formation with players out of position, before beating him 4-0 in the return leg after he played a legal formation with players in the right position. Go figure. Then drew 1-1 away and 2-2 at home in the next round to go out on away goals, his goals coming in the 85th and 87th min.

Two for two so far in the Champions League even though I've rotated my squad for that one.

I've one player who is mid 8 star quality, two that are 6 star quality, nine that are 5 star, with the rest at high 4 star quality after going all out about 4 seasons ago blowing all my farmed Token budget to make a super team. While I hold little confidence in the game engine I'm just going to patch up my team for the following few seasons, replacing players when they get to 3 star quality with 5 star players. I feel this will be more than adequate to keep my team promoted for successive seasons, while costing me very little in Tokens to maintain.

Dropping in and out of having time to farm Tokens, but I'm hoping to take as much advantage as I can to farm a huge pile so that I have a nice Arsenal to fall back on when the time comes. I currently sit with 4,400 Tokens in my account so I am pretty content that if the farming dries up soon I have more than enough to keep me strong for the foreseeable future. My main aim at the moment is to just keep taking advantage of the Token farming and putting myself in a better position for later seasons. Hopefully by then the game engine will have been worked on for a better smoother game.
    Last edited by kynan; 03-15-2014 at 12:59 AM.
    Cat Harrison and JohnnyBravo like this.

Out of cup, win 2-1 at home but lost 0-1 away.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Out of cup (Preliminary), lost 0-4 at home and draw 2-2 at away.

Sent from my RM-998_apac_malaysia_935 using Tapatalk
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)

Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast