Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hmmm... as always, my substitutes works excellent, Ballack is a player that for me was a 2nd option this season, but I'm looking that he scored 1 goal per match when he play so... and Zé Roberto is good as AMC... do great contributions, but not always as i want so, I know.
    Zumalakarregui won the 103 of speed today, is in the way of the 105, 11*...In proggress (^-^)

too.... I found an intersting thing... is that for first time I found a player that do the same as my old player Edgar Davids "a hard shoot from far away" well in english version I don't know how it's called "suelta un trallazo"........

as..... .... lot's of members of this forum know I'm trying to play looking the proggramming of the game, so I was trying to see if there is a visible code to know directly the personality of a player, and, to have the posibility to found for example, 2 MC's that do the same action, or something like this.
    the interesting is that Egar Davids, had 1,68 of tall.... and the player that I saw today, had..... 1,86 :'D
    edgar was MC and this other AMC, Edgar had a SA (called game creator?) and the other had nothing....

So.... I will ask if, there is somebody with an MC-AMC of 1+6+8/1+8+6=15? or 1+5= 6? of tall.... and compare to see if really there is a code that show the player personality.
    Last edited by khris; 03-26-2014 at 07:47 PM.