Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Won the second leg of champions league 1/4 final with 4-0. Final here we come!
    I am playing against Katik Fc his quality is 60.2 mine 62.3.
    He is playing 4-4-2. I am playing narrow diamond.His ml is injured,I hope he doesn't substitute him

And I had my biggest win in the league today 9-1

Dman2pt likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

We take on LaFruta in just over an hour in what is one of the most interesting and difficult situations I've been faced with coming into a second leg since we played Ottomans earlier this season in the cup, Coming back from 1-3 that occasion. Another notable win from trailing from the first leg was Equimetal SAD in the CL way back in Season/Level 18, There have also been many instances where we drew the first leg before performing well in the 2nd leg, We will be looking to make it another good 2nd leg performance to reach the Final.
    JohnnyBravo, Dman2pt and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We take on LaFruta in just over an hour in what is one of the most interesting and difficult situations I've been faced with coming into a second leg since we played Ottomans earlier this season in the cup, Coming back from 1-3 that occasion. Another notable win from trailing from the first leg was Equimetal SAD in the CL way back in Season/Level 18, There have also been many instances where we drew the first leg before performing well in the 2nd leg, We will be looking to make it another good 2nd leg performance to reach the Final.
    July Fourth's stunning 2nd leg performance earns place in the CL Final

LaFruta 1-4 July Fourth Benayoun (13) Petersen (26) Kusama (72) Papaleo (78) Jocic (88) MOTM: Hardy.
    July Fourth Win 5-3 on aggregate.

July Fourth tonight knew only a good performance would see them earn a place in the CL Final, It wasn't a good performance, It was a great performance, July Fourth started on the front foot like we would needed to if we were to make the final, Papaleo missed a good chance early on, But a free-kick from Benayoun and a stunning strike from Petersen turned the tie in our favour, Then Chavez who is a key player for LaFruta suffered an injury which means they were now in trouble in the tie, July Fourth had many more chances and it wasn't until Miku's late entry to the game we sealed the place in the final, Miku did have an effort saved but Kusama scored after being put through from Miku-Zidane, Then Papaleo scored from a Petersen corner and it was game over, LaFruta scored a late consolation from Jocic.

Another treble looks likely once again. We play against Bjk 1903 in the Final on Friday.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Strolled into the final of the Champions League, wining 3-1 today to go with the 5-0 win two days ago.

Lost 2-0 to a far weaker team in the league though, but still stay 4 points clear of second place as he also lost. We play each other in two days, so the title is far from won, even though I do look to be in a good position. Don't lose that game and I think I'm set.

Difficult decision now is to decide if I want to axe any of my current squad ahead of next season. I am toying with the idea of removing the 3 worst quality players from my team and replacing them at the start of the next season with 3 stronger players. The difficult decision is whether I should implement these changes now and at the start of next season, or carry on with the same team I have for another season before starting it.

I feel like I can get another 28 days out of my squad. If its currently leading the league and got to the final of the champions league at level 14, I feel it should have enough to push next season for promotion, with the target being qualification for champions league football again.
    Dman2pt likes this.

To bad for me today. Lost 0-3 in CL so my team notin CL final. Anyway, I won Leg before 4 rounds. See everyone in lvl 4.

tomorrow we play against the 2nd
    bayern-asd san filipo
    friday we play the 3rd, liverpool-bayern
    and finally the 5th, bayern-alejandro
    this italian guy went to lots of my matches to support the other team, and I did not assist the 1st match against us.
    that's why i changed schedule to the 2:30am .

David FC in 3rd successive CL final.

Another great team effort saw David FC through to their 3rd successive CL final with a 5-3 aggregate win in the first game in their large town stadium. David FC were down 1-0 until minute 74 when 3 goals in 4 minutes sealed the tie.
    David FC (5* average), play a 4* average team in the final who managed to beat a 6* average team in their semi!
    I have been lucky not to meet Mr Troll in 4 seasons, & do not want to wake him now.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Dreamer
    We are going to lift the League cup tonight can't wait for the return to Champions League football next season. $$$$$
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    3 draws in 5 games, it's a crazy season but we are still on first position, we need 1 more victory to be 100% champion!

Today CUP FINAL!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    3 draws in 5 games, it's a crazy season but we are still on first position, we need 1 more victory to be 100% champion!

Today CUP FINAL!
    5+ characters

Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast