Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

today lost in league, very bad game for my offensive players, opponent on same level, probably we will finish season on 3rd or 4th place

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    At the beginning of the season, I was playing league matches with 100% condition and was losing to weaker teams.... Now I play at 5% condition each match and field a very weak side and I am winning and drawing against the same teams...
    Today I recovered from 3-1 down and drew 3-3 with two goals in last 10 mins when all my players were at 0% condition

YET AGAIN THIS PROVES THAT CONDITION MEANS NOTHING AT ALL AND THE GAME ENGINE IS CRAP.

NOW I WILL HAVE TO TRAIN ALL PLAYERS TILL INJURY SO MY OPPONENTS GET WALKOVERS ELSE I WILL GET PROMOTED!!!
    Thats why i'm playing in midfield for your team lol

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Nordeus Corp over came the away goal to win 1-2 on the night (3-2) agg, John terry gave a man of the match performance at the back, he was like a solid brick wall nothing getting passed him!, Nordeus had to play the first 30 mins on there own as the manager was stuck in traffic!,(wonder who he is?) but when he arrived his team had set off all guns blazing!,Fabregas scored from the kick off and then doubled the lead on 22! so I was very happy to see the score when I finaly arrived!, but this was short lived as AC pulled one back after and early double substertution, Beto scoring just before half time!. Milan started the second half brightly and Nordeus had some tired legs on the pitch so made a double substertution and changed formation from 3-1-4-2 to a standard 4-4-2 to protect what we had!, this made the difference and Ronaldo missed a few glorious opputunities to put the game to bed!, it was a nervy last 5 mins but Nordeus Corp held on to reach wembley and the champions league final. The double is very much still on!.

Season 51-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Skidz; 04-02-2014 at 02:06 PM.
    Dman2pt and Davy Gravy like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    League its mine already...
    Champions league final - I will win it...Not even a troll can stop me...
    Cup Final - I will win it if no troll happens...
    Dman2pt and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    League its mine already...
    Champions league final - I will win it...Not even a troll can stop me...
    Cup Final - I will win it if no troll happens...
    Shhhh..... Keep quite, the more u speak, the higher chances of troll striking

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Shhhh..... Keep quite, the more u speak, the higher chances of troll striking
    lol when you get to siddharth and my level hun you can be more confident without worrying about the troll lol mhwaaaaah xx you will get to our level soon hun

Port Vale FC had a defeat 0-2, but we won the 1st semifinal leg for 1-3, so, we will play the final :'D
    1st season of CL with Port Vale FC and first final, I'm feel like a senior of Top Eleven. No more to learn xD
    Now there are 2 candidates for the final, one is the 2nd of my group, that will play final with a draw (first leg was 0-0) and the other is more favourite. Let's see.
    The league will be for Handsome FC, but we have more goals... that's coz we did not assist any match with this team, so... great season.

Tomorrow I will play with the first team in the league championship I hope that the match is going to be a natural resul without prejudice to the administration of the first team

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Nordeus Corp, won 4-0 away tonignt and so are 9 points clear with 3 games to go all square on games played!, 1 more point seals the title or 2nd fail to win tomorrow!, we have a tough match against 3rd so will get plenty of rest and shut eye to be ready for the big game in the morning, the lads have done me proud today so Ive givern them a night off..but no booze!
    Mo Meow Odom, Dman2pt and khris like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

It's getting tight in the league this season hun right ??? I"m 2nd could win but need a miracle to do that could actually end up 5th lol but not likely !!! my aim was to finish in the CL next season and win the cup !!! The goal is still on !!! so yep no booze or sex for the boys and girls tonight lol (love it when say No problem for him this time ) MY keeper is cat !!!!!!!!!! lol

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast