Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

July Fourth suffer CL Semi-Final first leg defeat

July Fourth were beaten 2-1 at home against LaFruta in the first leg of the CL Semi-Finals and has now thrown our treble bid for this season into some doubt. LaFruta's good form continued through from their victory over El Capo in the last round, This means we are going to have to play better in the 2nd leg for sure and we have to simply go all out for the win.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    If I didn't make a mistake calculating, I think we won the league today.

Season 51-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-31-um-23.23.19.jpg

Won the first leg in CL semi-final 1-0 and in Cup semi-final 6-1. Tomorrow is the 2nd leg of Cup but should be easy going
    Last edited by JohnnyBravo; 03-31-2014 at 10:02 PM.
    Dman2pt, Skidz, ppturano and 2 others like this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

David FC home grown player.

Terry Nicolic a home grown 5* midfielder, who has been with the club since day 1, has reached a value wage ratio of 250.
    This will probably remain a club record, for a long time, as my current best trainer, academy striker Srojen Zoric is at 140.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

David FC Level 5 stadium completed, ready for Season 5.
    Last edited by Davy Gravy; 04-01-2014 at 07:17 AM.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

At the beginning of the season, I was playing league matches with 100% condition and was losing to weaker teams.... Now I play at 5% condition each match and field a very weak side and I am winning and drawing against the same teams...
    Today I recovered from 3-1 down and drew 3-3 with two goals in last 10 mins when all my players were at 0% condition

YET AGAIN THIS PROVES THAT CONDITION MEANS NOTHING AT ALL AND THE GAME ENGINE IS CRAP.

NOW I WILL HAVE TO TRAIN ALL PLAYERS TILL INJURY SO MY OPPONENTS GET WALKOVERS ELSE I WILL GET PROMOTED!!!
    Skidz, Dman2pt, khris and 1 others like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 21
    Easy win away against the last 7:0
    Goals by Mohammady, Morawsky, Jordanic, Klimov 2, Carchedi 2 and MOM with yellow card and suspension for next game.

LEAGUE ROUND 22
    we played 10th at home, almost trolled, with 18Q higher and 15% bonus possession, LOL
    Anyway we manage to win by 2:1 and we got 3 points

Goals by Santana and Maillot, our DC Jordanic got MOM, so i was playing with 3 DCs, 2 scored a goal, the other got MOM.

We need 2 more wins, to win the league, 3rd is already 13 points behind.
    Season 51-image.jpg

Guzmán is Making a great season!
    Season 51-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

This is how my other teams are going on the LEAGUE

ACADEMICO D FC
    Leading the LEAGUE,but only by 1 point Season 51-image.jpg

I have now more that 500 SP saved, almost all of my players are 1SP away of the next star.
    I Will renew the contracts first, before i had the SP.

Misic is Making His Best season so far, and he is back to the 7th star.
    Season 51-image.jpg

D FC
    In a 13 team active managers LEAGUE, we are fighting to promotion, most of my first 11 are 1SP of the 5th star.
    Season 51-image.jpg

A a Z FC
    Very poor season, out of the CUP in ROUND 2, out of CL in group stage, in LEAGUE we can still end in 4th place, but we can also not even promote, the next 2-3 matches Will be very important to decide our future.

Season 51-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Another 1-1 and against a team 15 points lower grrrrrrr, they gave me a right go! I only need a few point for the title but it seems im limping to the line at the moment.
    JohnnyBravo and Cat Harrison like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Into the final of the club world cup !!!! play 5th in the league today huge game as 1st and 3rd have already lost !!!! come on me !!! errr us lol we are sitting 2nd

Its looking, with just 4 more rounds of games to go, that I may well win the league this season (level 14) - something quite amazing as after the first 7 games of the season I was 8 points off the pace. I am now 4 points ahead, with a superior goal difference.

My aim each season has been to finish in the top 4, basically allowing me to qualify for the following levels champions league. Worse case scenario now, I will fall down to second. Very pleased with that.

On the subject of the champions league, I won my first leg 5-0 yesterday, so I feel pretty confident I'm going to get into the final after the second leg tomorrow morning. It looks like after a very poor start to the season I might have a very good end to it. A possible double, but at worse a final and a second place. Again, content enough with that.

I'm now bored of farming Tokens so am now quitting doing that. I've managed to get myself a stockpile of 7012 now, so that should be enough to keep me ticking over for the next year or so I believe. I intend to bring in 3 or 4 new players a season, replacing my worse stared players with better new ones. I'm not going to try and push to get a team of 6/7/8 star players, but just keep plugging along to be good enough to get consecutive promotions and qualifications in the champions league.

The UK Token video watch thing has been great to me in helping me boost my Tokens, but its now feeling a bit pointless to keep farming when I guesstimate that on the top side I will use around 80 Tokens a season on my team, while collecting 35 from my daily collections. Add that on to the fact that from being able to watch 11 videos from a length of 30 seconds to 2mins about a week ago, we now only have 3 videos, between 1.30 mins and 3.10 in length, it will take longer to earn the Tokens I just feel its no longer worth my time to watch them and refresh. I think last Tuesday I made nearly 400 Tokens in one day. Yesterday that was down to around 120 ish. Not bothered about spending hours earning an extra 100 or so Tokens when I don't really need them.

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast