Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

lost 3-0 at away in first leg in cup, not watched, statistic are similar, but goals only for opponent token buyer team, this is the biggest lost in cup if good remember, second time in history

but is good second season in a row, minimun 3rd place in cup and 4th place in league, in last season was 2x 1st place, after 6 seasons we back to big wins (trophies/plates)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Another blistering performance by Nordeus Corp!, now 13 points clear with 6 games left and in the semis of the cup.

Season 51-untitled.jpg Season 51-untitled1.jpg.

Top scorer Messi is having a blinding debut season and has formed a very good strike partnership with another new boy Ronaldo!, it seems to have been a master stroke by Nordeus Corp buying these two world class superstars in the summer and the fans love them!!.

Season 51-untitled2.jpg
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Finally we got again an advantage, 6 points only but is better then nothing.

3-1 in League.
    6-1 in CUP.

Tomorrow morning Champions League!
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

SBARATA FC

WE LOST TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LEAGUE THIS SEASON, but we still lead by 7 points.
    Season 51-image.jpg

The results of the last games Season 51-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Another blistering performance by Nordeus Corp!, now 13 points clear with 6 games left and in the semis of the cup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	21599 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	21600.

Top scorer Messi is having a blinding debut season and has formed a very good strike partnership with another new boy Ronaldo!, it seems to have been a master stroke by Nordeus Corp buying these two world class superstars in the summer and the fans love them!!.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	21601
    Now is when the game (T11), that know that was created by Nordeus (T11 creator and father), see, that you are doing publicity of his father (Nordeus), and give you impossible goals and a lot of happyness.

:'D

Dreamer
    We have a good chance of winning the league 15-5-0 so far. Our main rival being our .. sub account, trailing by just 4 points and #3 8 points behind

But this really sucks as I can't start 4 of my first XI due to injuries/match ban

khris, Skidz, Cat Harrison and 1 others like this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

After waste more than 60 reds in 4 days LOL

FCBayern München won 5-0 with a HatTrick of Overmars, and Liverpool had a defeat so, now there is not a treble draw, now I and the Italian have 52 points and Liverpool 49.
    So, I increased my options.

Will use this week to train Zé Roberto and Makaay for next season, because Zumalakarregui is not a good idea, need lots of greens now that have the 8*. Will wait for new season, 7* again.

Port Vale FC will play in 6 hours the semifinals of the Champions League, and still 4 points to the Top of the League.
    Port Vale is not favourite because in the other match of semifinals is playing a Token Buyer, so, don't belive, just think that the 2 teams did a great season, with options in league, CL for Port Vale, and Quarter Finals for FCBayern München in a level 15 Cup.
    (^-^)'

David FC CL semi 1st away leg win in the 90th minute.

Another great team performance (all 7's & 8's). 1-1 at 90 minutes then Srojen Zoric academy striker (scout level) scores with the last kick of the game for 2-1 away win.

It is planned that the league will be won with 3 matches to spare.

It has been a great team effort this season with 15/16 field players used during the season averaging over 7.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

good morning
    avg quality 86 vs 80,6
    before game my team 2nd in table, opponent 13th
    4-3N-2W-1 / 70' 3N-3N-2W-2 vs 3N-5-2
    he not watched, for me +12 possesion
    of course 2-3, hat trick for his DC

other teams from top4 not won, so my team also not won

Wing FC 5-0 Andras FC
    was 1-0 and red card for Wing FC in 57' and he scored 4 goals 10vs11

I'm currently top of the league by 1 point, with a game in hand on 2nd place and won my first leg of the CL today 5-0.

Not bad to say the first two weeks of the season I was getting trolled almost daily by the game engine in the league.

Big positive for me this season is the amount of Tokens earned by farming. I set myself a personal goal to be at 3,500 Tokens by the end of this season and I have more than smashed that target.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast