View Poll Results: Do you rotate your squad?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 44.00%
  • No

3 12.00%
  • Sometimes

11 44.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Squad Depth

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    Attachment 77

that's my scout list
    I;ll delete the above in that case. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    I'm level 13 this season, so far I've had no problems. Last season, I won the league and CL, in both competitions I had to put up with a team who got his friends to watch my matches, supporting the team against me. I guess I could extend the squad a little bit, to deal with wing plays as you say, but I'd be aiming for wide midfielders, not wingbacks. Based on the squad I posted, how would you suggest I go about making that addition next season?
    I'd say supplement your ML/MR, they can play decently as DML/DMR and your DL/DR can play as DML/DMR too so you can play a guy off position occasionally.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Johnny View Post
    I'd say supplement your ML/MR, they can play decently as DML/DMR and your DL/DR can play as DML/DMR too so you can play a guy off position occasionally.
    I'd rather not play anyone out of position. Every time I see MCs on the market, they only have the one position, though. If I have a ML/AML or ML/DML, it's still kinda worth only one position, as only one of those positions will be filled in a match. I'll try it out if I can get a central mid who can also play wide, I guess.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234