View Poll Results: Do you rotate your squad?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 44.00%
  • No

3 12.00%
  • Sometimes

11 44.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Squad Depth

Actually I have a very deep and highly rated squad but I rarely rotate.
    I make substitution only if the player is very tired or injured.

Yeah! I witnessed your spending in the close season, ££££££££ to burn. lol

Joined on day 19 two seasons ago now level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Yeah! I witnessed your spending in the close season, ££££££££ to burn. lol

lol even your GK can play as a ST with that depth :P

You only have 2 MC, and a ton of DMC's, so I suppose you like to hold down the midfield and attack though the wings.

Easiest way is choose a formation you're happy with at the start of the season then make sure your 11 reserves duplicate the positions in your XI. Job done.

Obviously if you can pick out players that can play multiple positions, then that will be a bigger advantage, especially if you're like me and your whole midfield is out injured.

This strategy is based upon me not wanting to tamper with my formation very often due to nordeus's primitive game engine. That's why i've gone with a solid 4-4-1-1 and stuck with it regardless of opposition squad rating and level.
    Current Level: 4

League: lvl1 1st, lvl2 1st, lvl 3, 1st
    Champions League: lvl2, QF lvl 3 1st
    Cup: lvl1 R1, lvl2 R2, lvl3 R2

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Andrew M. View Post
    Easiest way is choose a formation you're happy with at the start of the season then make sure your 11 reserves duplicate the positions in your XI. Job done.

Obviously if you can pick out players that can play multiple positions, then that will be a bigger advantage, especially if you're like me and your whole midfield is out injured.

This strategy is based upon me not wanting to tamper with my formation very often due to nordeus's primitive game engine. That's why i've gone with a solid 4-4-1-1 and stuck with it regardless of opposition squad rating and level.

That will get you by the lower levels, but in higher levels when you play teams that modify formations, you will be at a slight disadvantage. If I played a 3-1-4-2 or a 3-1-4-1-1 on you, and we are about the same quality, my team would probably beat your formation. It's good to switch up your formations regularly!

That's for me to know and the opposition to assume. The formations I play are usual counter and deploy so you need flexibility, how many formations actually play more than two MC's, outnumbering your opponents MF will usually reap the rewards, only a ban stops my MC's from being available when needed, when not let the ban run.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 11-22-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Johnny View Post
    Well, there's a picture attached to you post, and if that's your squad, it may not be the most versatile but it is strong.
    I learn't how to do as i sent this message ha ha....i love playing 4-4-2 so i have enough cover for all positions altho i will replace my 4* MC in time but need to get tokens first as i have about 9

Apprentice
    [QUOTE=Accyrover;1065]Yeah! I witnessed your spending in the close season, ££££££££ to burn. lol

you say money to burn ha ha Squad Depth-money.jpg

I'm on Lv. 12 and I spend about that much....aha are your players all on steroids?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast