Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: This game is pretty unfair…….!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    yes your right at level 1-3 its not really worth training hun or spending money hun !!!!!!!! stop doing that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Its a fun game if you play for free !!!!! eventually you will see how training a player can help in your team as you develop through the game.

As far as cup draw !!!!!!! hey its a cup if you know about soccer, just deal with it lol !!! thats what cups are for !!!!!!!!!!!

Your thread title !!! helps the game because real soccer seems unfair as Man City just found out OR ( could say loads of team names )

dont think because you spend money your going to win hun !!!!!!! but really stop it !!! spending money is a real bad habbit !!!!
    You are so right i should defiantly stop using real money on this game it isn't wort it. Well everyone can learn from mistakes and i did it the expensive way.

I know it is a cup but the system they go after can make people "cheat" them self to a tittle by selling all your players before next season, you go 1 level up and buy top players there and are in the cup with the weakest teams. I can understand the system that equal ranked teams meet each other but they could at least inform you about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    Well it won´t come as a surprise anymore but due to that was my first season i ever played how could i know that would happen?

Most of my players went down in price special the expensive ones and the talented young players.

All the players that went down in price was actually 18-19 years old.

All those players who got down in price was improving too. My goal keeper f.ex i trained from level 14 to level 21 + special skill and went down in price from 1.3 mill to 870k this season and he is now 20 years old. He was worth 740k when i got him, i build him up to 1.3 mill season end and this game take all my work away and drop him back to start 870k. You feel pretty much screwed over.

I figured out the more the player was worth the more he went down in price it really sucks since i had 5 players worth more than 2 mill and now only 1

I had no players under 1 mill and now i got 8 players under 1 mill.

Most my players was worth between 1.5mill to 2.76 mill now they are between 1 mill to 1.5 mill.

10.8 mill is a lot. Buy that amount of money with coins and you figure it out..

Now i sold 70% of the players i had and bough new ones with 29 skills and all cost around 500-600k each. Not gone do that stupid mistake to buy expensive players you believe you can have season after season or sell with profit. Which this game should be about, building up players making them more and more valuable and when they are around age 25-26 they should be worth the most.

It is a good game but it should be more realistic.

The played should go up in price the higher skills they achieve but when i got to level 2 i find 29 skilled players cost less than 19 skilled players even same age. That don´t make any sense to me.
    Ive never heard anyone complain about the 1st season so much hun !! lol your going to love the game when you spend real money and in level 10 you carn't beat the whipping boys !!!!!!!!!!!

set yourself goals for the lower seasons !!!!

Goal 1 ... never spend a real penny

goal 2 ... improve your team

goal 3 ... champions league etc etc

don't worry about the price they never lose the quality value you put into them !!!

Rookie
    What is whipping boys?

Don't be too alarmed, his marketvalue rises progressively with his skill lvl. As long as they're not older then 21 years, they'll be on their seasonsends MV soon enough. If you keep training them this season as you did last season they'll surpass it easily. At age 22 their training capabilities drop, so if you want to save money, sell the 21 year olds in the last week of the season.

There's no way of knowing, but the team you start with can be pure gold. If you pay little effort in your young talents they'll be good to win the first 2 seasons. You might end up in tough leagues and cups if you push your quality to the max.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    a person of little importance who is blamed for the errors, incompetence, etc, of others, especially his superiors; a scapegoat

you stay calm and continue their training in other seasons, as well as a much more capacity
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am always in Cup a couple levels above, but I was surprised the first time.
    I think you might want to read this to avoid other surprises (as well as some of the Tutorials and Guides on here) Top Eleven Official Wiki

Players lose some value at the beginning of a Season, as they are older, but I still buy late in the Season because I hate bidding wars. As you play and train them and apply skill points their value goes up. The players with the highest values do train faster than others and are worth having (even on a team than doesn't buy tokens) because you can have them a few seasons or more. I train my guys a lot so I can keep them longer.

You can succeed in Cup as you described, but for me that would ruin my team. I carry a full squad to compete in Champs League, League and Cup, and it's just me but I like all 22 guys I have and can't imagine replacing them seasonally. Also for me putting a bunch of new guys out, you have no idea how well they are going to play. I like adding one or two new guys at a time to see how they do.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There are 3 things related with market value, age, quality and training speed.

What you are saying is that you whant to pay more for a 30 years old player that for a 18 years old one, because If the market value did not decreased with the age that what would happen.
    Do you really whant to pay the same amount of money for a player with 21 years old with the same quality and speed of training of one with 18 years old?
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    There are 3 things related with market value, age, quality and training speed.

What you are saying is that you whant to pay more for a 30 years old player that for a 18 years old one, because If the market value did not decreased with the age that what would happen.
    Do you really whant to pay the same amount of money for a player with 21 years old with the same quality and speed of training of one with 18 years old?
    No i say that it is pointless to buy young players since after each season they are outdated compared with the new transfer market. So i meant is better to buy a cheap 30 years old player than an expensive 18 years old player.

Seems hard to believe your Level 1 team lost 10.8 mil through promotion. Whats the avg loss, like 20%?...so your team value at the end of season was approx 50 mil? WHO has a 50mil value level 1 team! I bet if you have a look around you will find it hard to find a level 2 team worth more than 10.8 mil total. Mine was 20mil or so end of season 1, and I was grinding hard and buying! So you must of been on another level (not literally). Guess i'd be pissed too if id invested that much.

I agree about fast trainers in early levels. I was trying to find that holy grail fast trainer in level one, buying up the most expensive youngsters I could find. And it does seem counterproductive. That's a **** load of green packs you're gonna need to keep that swine on point going forwards.

I reckon early levels, you just buy quality older players and perhaps one or 2 young guns you can hope to carry forwards. My team was pretty kick ass end of season 1. And 2 days later Ive only got 3 of em left in my starting 11, and a few hanging around the bench area.

I'm also in a higher cup, level 2 team in level 5 cup. But that's a good thing IMO, just means much bigger prizes to shoot for. And a challenge will be nice too, dull winning every game vs BOTS and donk teams.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast