Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: This game is pretty unfair…….!

Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    Man listen to what i wrote.

I said my players value increased from 940k to 1.3mill due to i leveled it up from level 14 to 21. We both agree on that one and yes i know s special skill doesn't increase the value. If someone got the experience training player i do. I trained 24 player last season, i wrote down every progress so of course i know that. But that isn't what we talking about, we talk about the value drop at new season start.
    Yes...but I'll say it for a third time - you spent 50 points on the special ability.

If you had spent those 50 points on his quality, he would have increased by about ~ 500k

Your players have lost value and you have had nothing to show for it in terms of player quality.

Players lose value as they get older, it happens in real football, and it happens in Top Eleven. If you're not happy with that then you need to possibly make a suggestion to the developers. Every other player has to deal with this in the game and it is all part of player management.

If you train players effectively, you can still make a profit, and also get more seasons out of them.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Take a look at the last photo of the player I posted - that was when he was 18.

Now look at how much he is worth a year later.

This game is pretty unfair…….!-image.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails This game is pretty unfair…….!-suarez.jpg  
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Yes...but I'll say it for a third time - you spent 50 points on the special ability.

If you had spent those 50 points on his quality, he would have increased by about ~ 500k

Your players have lose value and you have had nothing to show for it in terms of player quality.

Players lose value as they get older, it happens in real football, and it happens in Top Eleven. If you're not happy with that then you need to possibly make a suggestion to the developers. Every other player has to deal with this in the game and it is all part of player management.

If you train players effectively, you can still make a profit, and also get more seasons out of them.
    Player lose value in real football yes but i doubt in real football a player that is 18 years old and improves his skills lose value when he turns 19 years old…. he would probably not go down in value before the is around 28-32 years. If he is trained with progress.

If i am not wrong people say the value reduce is only as level 1-3 player level and you are way higher level so for you it might be different.

Another thing many of my players was bought on end season so the value fall for me is more drastic than you that played over 1 year.

1 player i had for 3 days and he went down 400k in value.
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-10-2014 at 09:43 PM.

Rookie
    If my players did´t lose any value when new season started i would´t made this topic.

But please explain why a player that goes from level 14 to level 21 + get a special skill lose 510k in value?

This player i had from the game started so he was with me a whole season.
    I feel you trying to tell me that if i had trained my players right they wouldn't lose value but there are you wrong.

Don´t think many people out there manage to get a player from level 14 to 21 + a special skill in 28 days because i needed to use a lot of health packs to do it.

Pro
    I also gave an 18 ye a SA. He also dropped in value the next season, by about 660k. Never did the SA again. But I here is the worse part....the SA seems to be of absolutely no use...his performance decreased......hope that does not happen to your team.

Pity you had to lay out cash without going thru a learning curve of some sorts.

They Will always lose value, as i said before fast trainers lose about 25% of there value, but they also gaine them back in less that 2 weeks.

If a player value is 2M he Will decrease to 1,5M, but If you had raised Q instead of teach him SA His value would be higher maybe 2,5M so His actual value would be around 1,88 M, that means you would have a higher value player.
    Of course that a player with SA whend put in the auction have higher chances of a bidding war.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    I also gave an 18 ye a SA. He also dropped in value the next season, by about 660k. Never did the SA again. But I here is the worse part....the SA seems to be of absolutely no use...his performance decreased......hope that does not happen to your team.

Pity you had to lay out cash without going thru a learning curve of some sorts.
    Thanks for info about SA, will defiantly skip that in the future.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    They Will always lose value, as i said before fast trainers lose about 25% of there value, but they also gaine them back in less that 2 weeks.

If a player value is 2M he Will decrease to 1,5M, but If you had raised Q instead of teach him SA His value would be higher maybe 2,5M so His actual value would be around 1,88 M, that means you would have a higher value player.
    Of course that a player with SA whend put in the auction have higher chances of a bidding war.
    2 weeks is half a season, so 2 weeks later he will lose value again hehe….. damn so pointless trying to get those players up in value.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    If my players did´t lose any value when new season started i would´t made this topic.

But please explain why a player that goes from level 14 to level 21 + get a special skill lose 510k in value?

This player i had from the game started so he was with me a whole season.
    I feel you trying to tell me that if i had trained my players right they wouldn't lose value but there are you wrong.

Don´t think many people out there manage to get a player from level 14 to 21 + a special skill in 28 days because i needed to use a lot of health packs to do it.
    lolz.. 28 days? that long? I think you had a slower trainer there and that is why his value drop was so dramatic.

Look, SA's are secondary to Quality. Yes your guy lost a lot, as as you say level makes a difference. Some players do lose more value than others, too. If you look around on the Market and other Teams you will see the variations in value. The Market value is their Quality and their Training Ability...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234