Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: wow, they must need tokens bad....

Banned
    No matter what, the only winner is Nordeus so it might as well be good for some of us as well.

Rookie
    Well they do offer chances to win tokens on the forums too im proof of that

Take my word many games company's don't ever think of giving things away this is a positive and its something for nothing all you have to do is win your league to stand a chance
    Sxrenity and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Duncan View Post
    Well they do offer chances to win tokens on the forums too im proof of that

Take my word many games company's don't ever think of giving things away this is a positive and its something for nothing all you have to do is win your league to stand a chance
    Your so right Anthony hun !!!! kiss kiss hug hug !!!!!!!!! give me a token !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Not agree mate. is good that they decided to give something to win the league. Prefeer that, or nothing? well, if I have to cry for something is because there's no Bayern München jersey, so.....

We talked about that so meny times, tokens for winners = not gud idea.
    In the only thing that I am agree is that if one is a loyal consumer, like in lots of companies, one have to have a % of discount next times that buy tokens, because is the people that buy tokens that pay the coffe of the T11 developers, no our mum.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Your so right Anthony hun !!!! kiss kiss hug hug !!!!!!!!! give me a token !!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    No kiss kiss hug hug and i sure wont be putting a token in this is a gaming forum not a dating site

On a serious note i come from a fps gaming background where the community used to build the mods and packs now you get nothing for free and are charged for everything = Cash Cow and if you don't like it they simply make another game,mods and sell to the next generation who know no better than to just pay for these things.

So in the end if u get something for free or even the chance to win it for free it cant be bad ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234