Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 3 games in ONE day!!! WHAT??

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Delano View Post
    Yes I had the same thing happen to me last season but I was able to think abou the situation before I created a thread about why lol.

Now I have a question, I just looked at my league and it has the same 7 players from last season that all got promoted in this new season. What the heck is that? 1 of the players is also in my champions league group. And is on my friends list. How can that happen with all the managers playing? All 7 promoted teams playing each other for 2 seasons straight? That's pretty ****ty especially for the fact I went with 25 wins and only 1 loss last season. Guess it will be pretty boring this month :-(
    Greetings from the left coast!

Friends, and Friends of Friends, are more likely to wind up together most of the time. If you don't want to be in the same League as your Friends (or their Friends!) you have to un friend them before the Season ends and re friend them after League start.

Oh yeah, on topic, here's my schedule: 3 games in ONE day!!! WHAT??-untitled.jpg Notice I have a day with none matches.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-13-2014 at 12:08 AM.
    Raykco likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I suppose your Saturday night game at 21.05, is Sunday to all other players outside of the Americas.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep. I don't mind the schedule, (does anyone miss having matches 15 minutes apart?) I just have long gaps with no matches, so I play a lot more friendlies.
    Raykco likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I haven't got 3 games in 1 day, but I've got a strange schedule myself this weekend. My 2 Saturday matches are at 5.05am and 11.16am. Then I don't have another game until 4.30pm on Sunday, a gap of 29 hours.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

July, the Nordeus Day is at 2.30 CET (Central European Time).

Depend of your country, your Nordeus day depend your clock country.

Rookie
    I think one day in T11 means 1 week in reality. In reality, teams really have scheduled to play 3 games in a week.
    And about how do you cope with 3 games a day, I use two teams of players for that because you can have maximum 22 players in your team. So, you can have a replacement for every position. This will make sure your players are refreshed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12