Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 3 games in ONE day!!! WHAT??

Dreamer

3 games in ONE day!!! WHAT??

How come I got 3 games the day after tomorrow? A league game,cup game & champions league game!! The same thing is happening on Friday too!! This is a first.

You technically don't have 3 games on the same day. It's just looks like you have because the KO times look like you do have 3 on the same day, but in reality, A "Nordeus day" is approx 2.30am - 2.30am UK or whatever your timezone is and there is never 3 competitive fixtures on a "Nordeus day"
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yes I had the same thing happen to me last season but I was able to think abou the situation before I created a thread about why lol.

Now I have a question, I just looked at my league and it has the same 7 players from last season that all got promoted in this new season. What the heck is that? 1 of the players is also in my champions league group. And is on my friends list. How can that happen with all the managers playing? All 7 promoted teams playing each other for 2 seasons straight? That's pretty ****ty especially for the fact I went with 25 wins and only 1 loss last season. Guess it will be pretty boring this month :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Delano View Post
    Yes I had the same thing happen to me last season but I was able to think abou the situation before I created a thread about why lol.

Now I have a question, I just looked at my league and it has the same 7 players from last season that all got promoted in this new season. What the heck is that? 1 of the players is also in my champions league group. And is on my friends list. How can that happen with all the managers playing? All 7 promoted teams playing each other for 2 seasons straight? That's pretty ****ty especially for the fact I went with 25 wins and only 1 loss last season. Guess it will be pretty boring this month :-(
    I won my league last time and I am again in with the teams who finished 2 - 6. But I was expecting this as they are all my friends. Plus the other 7 different teams from last time, are also my friends. One of the teams I have had league match ups with on 12 of my previous 21 seasons. I always look forward to the challenge.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Delano View Post

I have 3 friends in my league since Level 1, this season, I have 4 since one did not get promoted last season. Which is all good and fine since it makes it exciting.

But unfortunately for the 3rd season running, my CL group has the same 2 friends while another one is in Group B. Wonder why they like to group us 3 in the same group when there are 8 CL groups!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

It would be a good time but seeing as how I actually watch every game I have even while I am at work I open my phone and let it play in my pocket as sad as it sounds lol. I am only on season 4 right now but last season I had 25 wins I was hoping to get more competition. I am playing managers 3 levels higher than me in the cup though so I will try my best to win that. Just won 5-0 on aggregate in the preliminary round, on to qualifying! I checked stats in the cup and I'm all 5 star some 6 already because last season I paid 50$ for tokens and had. I issues in bidding wars and got great players. I still have 390 left so that will do for awhile. I won't spend another dollar on the game though seeng as though I have not enough competition now!

Dreamer
    If a day is 2 am - 2 am,that just proves I have 3 games in one day. 10 am, 1 pm & 9 pm. To make it worse,2 league games in the same day ,the 1st & last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    If a day is 2 am - 2 am,that just proves I have 3 games in one day. 10 am, 1 pm & 9 pm. To make it worse,2 league games in the same day ,the 1st & last game.
    You must have the Nordeus day change over after 10 am AND before 9 pm.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

this has happened to me in the past too hun !!!

Dreamer
    Strange.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast