Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Scout player - From Hero to Zero in one day... What a hell?

I wouldn't sell him. I have an MC playmaker who has great runs for 5-6 matches then has bad days for a further 5-6 matches...but overall he is a keeper...

To me scouts are long term investments and not quick fixes, so I recommend you hold on to him. Bench him for a couple of matches and then play him...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Eden View Post
    renew his contract if there is 1 year left, try an keep him off 2 or 3 matches and them put him back and see how he reacts, change the arrows, if there are 2 strikers on yours first team try and play with a formation that involves 1 striker and keep him on the field
    This is what I usually do with a player that is not performing well but I want to keep. Renew, so he is happy and feels equal to the rest if the team I would also give him a couple games on the bench and bring him in during halftime or so. So far, every player had improved for me.
    Cat Harrison and TaTeHeH like this.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

Thanks for advise. I have renewed his contract and will bench him for couple of games. Hope it helps.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

FCB
    keep him out for the league/cup/CL and play him in some friendly matches so that he get his form back.... don't sell him ...it happened many times to me and I did the way I said and those players performed well after the break from main matches
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12