Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: nervos !!! (very angry )

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Nope, "spuneti" is "explain".

"naiba" is the real deal.

WTF = Ce naiba mai!!!

Thnx a lot..... Mo and Cat... Heres our answer

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Nope, "spuneti" is "explain".

"naiba" is the real deal.

WTF = Ce naiba mai!!!
    Ce naiba mai ???? are you sure ?? can you spuneti yourself ( sounds rude ) lol . It must be nabia or Celtic would not have said so !! lol

NIce one Celtic hun

LOL I can spuneti, sure!

Apprentice
    much angry

wow

very nervos

such rage

Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.

way to troll the man, very mature from all of you, btw its in romanian , spuneti means literally tell uss and naiba means what the hell. point is instead of explain to him and understanding his frustration you all make fun of his frustration, please dont be rude
    Celtic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Eden View Post
    way to troll the man, very mature from all of you, btw its in romanian , spuneti means literally tell uss and naiba means what the hell. point is instead of explain to him and understanding his frustration you all make fun of his frustration, please dont be rude
    sorry Ismail consider my bottom spanked lol ( but come on lighten up ) we are just trying to put a smile on the guys face, we all lose now and again !!!! no disrespect to the op but did he introduce himself ??and ask why ?? no he just used language against the game !! on his 1st ever post

we all know it can be frustrating hun !!!! a bit of humor can go a long way !!!!!!

Come on, we are just kidding. He knows we can't help him, we all share his frustration.

im sorry if i reacted that way but i completely understand the man's frustration cuz i myself having same issues. nevertheless maybe knowing we all having almost same troubles it can ease your frustration man and i hope you will again start and enjoy the game soon enough when these issues are fixed
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Eden View Post
    im sorry if i reacted that way but i completely understand the man's frustration cuz i myself having same issues. nevertheless maybe knowing we all having almost same troubles it can ease your frustration man and i hope you will again start and enjoy the game soon enough when these issues are fixed
    We all are hun its a frustrating game !!! my advice as always play best 11 in a legal formation full win bonus !!! do everything in your power to win !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast