Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Why am i losing so much all of the sudden?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Theodore Logan View Post
    this game is really starting to piss me off. i'm in my 8th season and my team's average quality is 53.5 so far i have won a great number of seasons and always do well in the champions and cup, i've one the champions only once but i always make it to at least the semis. but all of a sudden during the last few days of last season i started losing to every team i face (costing me last season's 1st place) i don't get it, i just can't win, so far i have yet to face a better team yet i can't beat them (teams with averages in the 30s and low 40s) its been about a week since i've won any matches. this new season in terms of average quality i'm the best team in the league (the guy behind me is a 49.3) but i'm at the bottom of the league with no wins...
    i've always done a good job at keeping all my players at a similar level (meaning that my starters and subs are all pretty equal in quality) and i use all players throughout the season. ever since i started playing i use either a 3-5-2 or a 3-3-1-3 (mostly the latter) and these formations always seemed to work well against any team i faced (up until this losing streak i rarely lost a game. the games i would lose were normally cup or champions finals)
    has this kind if losing streak happened to anyone else? i've never purchased tokens (but regularly download apps for free tokens), is this nordeus' way of telling me its time to start buying tokens? this is really starting to piss me off to the point where i'm about to just give up on the game and stop playing... anyone have any idea what could be the reason? thanks.
    Playing with 3 back will make you lose big time……… Try (4-4-2), (4-1-2-1-2), (5-3-2) or (5-2-1-2) and if you got better average quality those tactics will give you a 90% chance to win those games. My experience these tactics are the greatest in the game and make you win with 5-8 goals and let in 0 goals.
    (4-1-2-1-2) is my main tactic and (5-2-1-2) is my safe tactic in cups against good teams.
    But i had a down trip lately too and only scored 27 goals the last 7 games and let in 3 goals. That i am not happy with because last season i only let in 5 goals in 26 league games + i was in the final in the cup.
    I lost 1 of 7 games this season but that is because i used a stupid tactic (4-1-3-1-1) i never should have used and i forgot to watch the game. If you don´t watch the game it is a bigger chance you lose them.

Why am i losing so much all of the sudden?-screen-shot-2014-03-13-2.03.25-pm.jpg
    Last edited by Osmund Bakkevig; 03-13-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Personally i don't like playing with 3 strikers.I would swap the weaker one for a decent centre mid or centre back and i'd take the red arrows off off them all as well.
    Just noticed you have no left back,you wouldn't go far wrong if you had a squad that could counter your favourite formation.
    Last edited by gazza; 03-13-2014 at 12:04 PM.

Apprentice
    guys seriously, it not about his formation.

here the latest troll result, got 1 goal in 78minute vs LAST OF THE LEAGUE. had like 10 chance and score none. goal came out of nowhere

Why am i losing so much all of the sudden?-ss-2014-03-13-02.12.18-.jpg

His Q 18.8, my 30.2

this getting out of control
    Last edited by Leandra Marina; 03-13-2014 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    Playing with 3 back will make you lose big time………
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Personally i don't like playing with 3 strikers.I would swap the weaker one for a decent centre mid or centre back and i'd take the red arrows off off them all as well.
    Just noticed you have no left back,you wouldn't go far wrong if you had a squad that could counter your favourite formation.
    that's the thing though, i have been getting pretty far. and in my past 8 seasons i have faced and won against stronger teams with a variety of formations. so for months now i have been racking up the trophies with these formations (mainly the 3-3-1-3) the losing streak is just something that started a few days ago... and yeah, losing is just part of the game, but the fact that i have lost every single game this past week against far weaker teams and my ENTIRE team is averaging 4s,5s and 6s when up until a few days ago they all averaged 8s and 9s is just pretty weird
    Last edited by Ted Theodore Logan; 03-13-2014 at 12:26 PM.

@ op !!!

What is your win bonus on hun ???? a high win bonus will inspire your team lol or at least tweak the game engine .

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    @ op !!!

What is your win bonus on hun ???? a high win bonus will inspire your team lol or at least tweak the game engine .
    my win bonuses are all maxed out (except for friendlies). i've always been able to pretty much fill my stadium at high prices so i could afford to give the team the highest win bonuses.

Just ride it out hun !! seems your having bad luck !! it happens to us all !! as frustrating as it gets, the cream will always rise to the top in the end !!!! A soccer cliche " It's a marathon not a sprint hun " lol let us know if your luck changes !!!!

Rookie
    that's the thing though, i have been getting pretty far. and in my past 8 seasons i have faced and won against stronger teams with a variety of formations. so for months now i have been racking up the trophies with these formations (mainly the 3-3-1-3) the losing streak is just something that started a few days ago... and yeah, losing is just part of the game, but the fact that i have lost every single game this past week against far weaker teams and my ENTIRE team is averaging 4s,5s and 6s when up until a few days ago they all averaged 8s and 9s is just pretty weird
    I never lost a game against teams with 3 backs only teams beaten me had these tactics (4-4-2) and (4-1-2-1-2).

I lost the final in the Cup against a team that had 17Q vs mine 21,9Q i used 4-4-2 and he 4-1-2-1-2. I lost 1-2 and that was 2 of 5 goals i let in that season hehe.
    If they got 1 high ranked player it is a big chance they can win against you is my experience. A high ranked goal keeper or Attacker can give ya loads of trouble. Because both teams always get chances.

Apprentice
    osmund that totally different situation, this is new season since the update there is something wrong with the engine, or nordeus change this intentional. low Q teams have easy time again high Q teams, no1 knows why

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    i figured i put pictures of my formation. these are basically how i've been playing since i started playing in September, and like i've said, they worked up until recently...
    Attachment 20924 Attachment 20925
    Your main problem here IS NOT having three at the back but because they are all DC and so you are vunerable on the flank! I play 3 at the back! so I know what im talking about!, when playing 3 you need to play DL,DC,DR much more balanced!, play with blue arrows or none at all, the DMC you have is fine and good extra cover, play him with red or no arrows!,. Now only playing to wide midfield players you leave a gaping hole in the middle so I would drop the AMC and play another MC in the middle or drop the middle ST and replace him for a CM in the middle! this looks much better and gives you plenty of cover forward and back! play your MC AND ST with red arrows on.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast