Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Why am i losing so much all of the sudden?

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I think that is what makes it disappointing for you - you came out to say that it's a "easy league" even before kicking a ball...being superior in terms of quality does not translate into success. At the end of the season, look at who occupies the top 4 and if they are supposedly easier opponents, then by finishing top 4, they have proved that they are not "easy".

I have learned to take the ratings with a pinch of salt & I approach my opening games against new opponents, regardless of stars, cautiously. Only after I feel comfortable that they are indeed "easy" as the season wears on, do I take the pedal off the gas a bit.
    Don't quote words that i never said. All i said was that in terms of average comparison to my previous 3 seasons this season's league is of lower quality by using the words easier to express comparison, not that it was an easy league. Also, i never underestimate an opponent regardless of whether they are far superior or inferior. Again please don't refer to other teams in my league as "easy" implying that i consider them to be easy since i never said that. Also, If i were to face a team with 20-30 points more in quality than mine i would not expect a win yet i don't consider my team to be an easy team to beat. I have been winning all of my matches these past days by landslides, so i don't know what was going on during the first few days when i was losing by 4,5 and 6 goals to teams with qualities 20 points below mine, one team even had an mc as a goalkeeper and his gk as a striker, yet he destroyed me...
    I have friends that also play this game and they are also going through this issue, and unlike me, they are still performing poorly, and there are also a number of people in this forum that also seem to be having issues like the one i went through, so i doubt mine was an isolated case

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Theodore Logan View Post
    Don't quote words that i never said. All i said was that in terms of average comparison to my previous 3 seasons this season's league is of lower quality by using the words easier to express comparison, not that it was an easy league. Also, i never underestimate an opponent regardless of whether they are far superior or inferior. Again please don't refer to other teams in my league as "easy" implying that i consider them to be easy since i never said that. Also, If i were to face a team with 20-30 points more in quality than mine i would not expect a win yet i don't consider my team to be an easy team to beat. I have been winning all of my matches these past days by landslides, so i don't know what was going on during the first few days when i was losing by 4,5 and 6 goals to teams with qualities 20 points below mine, one team even had an mc as a goalkeeper and his gk as a striker, yet he destroyed me...
    I have friends that also play this game and they are also going through this issue, and unlike me, they are still performing poorly, and there are also a number of people in this forum that also seem to be having issues like the one i went through, so i doubt mine was an isolated case
    Ted, you said easiest league in months. I would not have said it if I didn't read it. While English is not my first language, I don't think I have any problems understanding your post.

Since you have won by landslides recently then what I and a lot of ppl said, the ones who have replied you, are true. And what we all have said in various topics in this forums - it is a cycle. There are ups and downs. That just how the game is programmed. It's just a game. Enjoy it. It should not get your feathers ruffled when your team is in a blip. I've seen my friends go thru it as well but all they say is "Ahh, T11 is screwing with me again" and laugh it off. They change formation and bench players, regardless of successes the current formation brought. My friends & I all agree that T11 could have programmed an up & down period depending on how many times the player plays. Doesnt necessarily mean its true but we do not take this game seriously.

Don't accuse me of misquoting you.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Again, you did misquote. I repeat, all i have said is that this season's league is easier in comparison to my previous ones, that does not equate to this league being easy just less competitive . Easiest league in months because my previous 3 seasons were insanely competitive, but that doesn't mean its "easy". I understand the ups and down of the game as i have been playing this game for a very, very, long time (longer than you based on the info on the link on your sig), There is even a poster in this very thread who is in his 42nd season and even he has had issues with the engine. Regardless, i figured i would correct the fact that you quoted incorrectly, but if you don't think you did then whatever... i wrote what i wrote and you can interpret it however you please...
    Last edited by Ted Theodore Logan; 03-17-2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: typing on cell phone...

And you are free to misinterpret my interpretation...

I take that as my queue to leave this thread. Seems that I have no business in this thread since constructive opinions & criticisms are received harshly. Given your extensive experience in the game, I would expect that you not take the game so seriously. I guess I was wrong in that sense.

I am amazed that threads are created with the guise of having constructive discussions are actually ones used to milk support of what one believes. I am not one to attack people nor am I someone who gets a kick out of creating gossip. I have never been too serious in this forum until now. Thank you for that.

I think I should stick to having discussions with forumers that are comfortable with my opinions and who I am familiar with.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Ok, apparently you know more about what i'm saying than i do so i guess you are right i'm wrong sorry... lets move on.

Rookie
    Money. Pay bonus to win.

Just lost 3-1 to a team worse than me and I played a good counter formation. This isn't a one off so don't say its just football.
    Some of the ratings of my players 3/4/5/5/5/5. Morale all high so that wasn't it. Think I'm going to quit this game after 25 seasons, such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Beckett View Post
    Just lost 3-1 to a team worse than me and I played a good counter formation. This isn't a one off so don't say its just football.
    Some of the ratings of my players 3/4/5/5/5/5. Morale all high so that wasn't it. Think I'm going to quit this game after 25 seasons, such a shame.
    I think its basically nordeus trying to keep lesser players interested so they dont go.

I've always played defensive and only lose generally a couple of times a season,mainly in the knockout cups...lol.
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

you should bid some 5 star player and use suitable formation for your team example im use this formation
    3-1-4-2
    Last edited by Zamanie Mohd Zin; 03-17-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567