Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Why am i losing so much all of the sudden?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It seems you put a lot of responsibility on your wingers. As I said I'm maybe too far other side of the fence but I would try to get another MC so you could sometimes play Narrow Diamond, both your formations leave the midfield a bit open, and maybe you are just playing against guys that have figured out a counter to it...also you could try playing different or no arrows (especially on DC) and see how they do with that.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my original plan when i started playing was to have 2 MCs instead of a ML and MR and an AML and AMR with 1 striker instead of 3 strikers, but i wasn't sure if it would work the way i wanted to, and since i had been doing so good with the formation i am using i never really tried the latter formation.
    i wish there were more freedom as to where you could position your players rather than having those set box spots the game has...
    Last edited by Ted Theodore Logan; 03-13-2014 at 03:12 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have some players that do better out of their position (usually MC's those boys are b*!ches) Also too you can look for more dual role players to expand your flexibility.

Now that friendlies don't hurt the other manager you have a lot more freedom to experiment.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinion is that you are vulnerable in midfield because I have noticed in top 11, a lot of emphasis is given to MCs. When my MCs or DMs have a bad day, then that's it, I'll lose to an inferior team, or draw.

I think your DMC & your MC has to perform 99% of the time & maybe this season or the tail-end of last season, they started to crumble.

Personally I think playing 3 strikers is a waste of the extra headcount upfront. It is no different than using 1ST & 2 AMR/L. The additional striker can be used as an MC & you have a cover if your other MC is under performing. But in cases where both are in a slump then that's just out of your control.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 03-13-2014 at 04:59 AM.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Apprentice
    it not his formation, its the game engine. his formation cant be that bad if he had much success before

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You have a very strong team but how old are they all?
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice
    Another joke result for 1 of my friends. getting ridiculous, the opponent was not even there

Why am i losing so much all of the sudden?-ss-2014-03-13-12.06.48-.jpg

He had 60% ball possession, but the opponent more shots, more shots on goal, alot of corner, chances, etc.
    And no, he didnt use this weird formation all match, only for last few minute

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    it not his formation, its the game engine. his formation cant be that bad if he had much success before
    that's why i'm so confused and frustrated i went from being one of the best teams in my general grouping of teams in league/cup/champions to one of the worst at the snap of a finger...

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    You have a very strong team but how old are they all?
    mostly low to mid 20s my 2 oldest players are 28 and 29.

Apprentice
    In turkish forums the players report the same. High Q team lose or draw vs low Q teams

i feel like nordeus is pushing for players to drop their current teams and start managing one of the lower level abandoned teams in that new feature they have. i know that's probably not the case, but that's what it feels like

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast