Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Why am i losing so much all of the sudden?

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Your main problem here IS NOT having three at the back but because they are all DC and so you are vunerable on the flank! I play 3 at the back! so I know what im talking about!, when playing 3 you need to play DL,DC,DR much more balanced!, play with blue arrows or none at all, the DMC you have is fine and good extra cover, play him with red or no arrows!,. Now only playing to wide midfield players you leave a gaping hole in the middle so I would drop the AMC and play another MC in the middle or drop the middle ST and replace him for a CM in the middle! this looks much better and gives you plenty of cover forward and back! play your MC AND ST with red arrows on.
    my second season i experimented with a DL, DC, DR and it didn't really work for me and i got better results with the 3 DCs so i stuck with them, i'll try it out once again once i get a DL and see what happens.
    i want to try the old formation i wanted to try months ago but never really did (2 MCs a AML, AMR, and 1 ST) since even though having 3 strikers gave me results for months (my strikers usually were the top scorers every season up to this one), i never really liked having 3 strikers since my idea of 3 forwards is 2 wingers and a striker not 3 strikers...
    i love having an AMC and DMC since i've always believed that those 2 positions are the puppeteers of teams especially the old school AMC/10/playmaker (i've been looking for an AMC with a playmaking ability for ages), so it will be hard for me to give up the AMC (especially since this season he's the only one that has scored so far), i'll try and see what happens though

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Theodore Logan View Post
    my second season i experimented with a DL, DC, DR and it didn't really work for me and i got better results with the 3 DCs so i stuck with them, i'll try it out once again once i get a DL and see what happens.
    i want to try the old formation i wanted to try months ago but never really did (2 MCs a AML, AMR, and 1 ST) since even though having 3 strikers gave me results for months (my strikers usually were the top scorers every season up to this one), i never really liked having 3 strikers since my idea of 3 forwards is 2 wingers and a striker not 3 strikers...
    i love having an AMC and DMC since i've always believed that those 2 positions are the puppeteers of teams especially the old school AMC/10/playmaker (i've been looking for an AMC with a playmaking ability for ages), so it will be hard for me to give up the AMC (especially since this season he's the only one that has scored so far), i'll try and see what happens though
    I play 3-1-4-2 DL,DC,DR,DMC,ML.MC,MC,MR,ST,ST and have won the last 6 league titles in a row! so I can definatley say it works!, ofcourse you also have to have the players and quality for it to work!, its the little simple things that can make all the diffference i.e. DL,ML and 1 ST all left footed or both and DC,MR 1 ST all right footed!! trying to get a perfect balance to your team! once you have this you can then start tweaking your settings to suit. The main reason I like 3-1-4-2 is you have so many formation options you can change to during a live match from attacking to defencive it really is in my opinion the most versatile formation there is, Im surprised at how little its used.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

at the end of the day though i think that if my formation didn't work i would not have made it as far as i have and won all the leagues and champions i have (and i normally make it at least to the cup semis as well), and its not like i haven't faced stronger teams either, so because of that i refuse to believe that my formation is the issue

at the end of the day though i think that if my formation didn't work i would not have made it as far as i have and won all the leagues and champions i have (and i normally make it at least to the cup semis as well), and its not like i haven't faced stronger teams either, so because of that i refuse to believe that my formation is the issue
    You could be right! it could be the new updates? Nordeus making the game harder I really dont know bud!, Im only going on whats in front of me, I have never managed a double or treble but have never really tried!, I never play my best 11 in the cup and I only play a strong 11 in the CL to qualify for the group stages so I get the revenue. My main concern is winning the league.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    You could be right! it could be the new updates? Nordeus making the game harder I really dont know bud!, Im only going on whats in front of me, I have never managed a double or treble but have never really tried!, I never play my best 11 in the cup and I only play a strong 11 in the CL to qualify for the group stages so I get the revenue. My main concern is winning the league.
    understandable.
    i'm kind of the same, i focus mainly on the league, i normally make it pretty far in the cup and champions but have never won all 3 tournaments in one season, i've only managed doubles (i probably could have gotten all 3 but i messed up twice by forgetting to replace my starting team for finals after facing a weak league team and not watching the game since my schedule at the time didn't allow me to watch...)
    i just played my champions and finally didn't lose, i got a draw... it crazy how many "it almost went in" i got i was reading that just about every 5 seconds...well, at least i didn't lose again...
    Skidz likes this.

No, no no, it's not bad luck. This game is a crap.
    I knew it from the beginning but continue to play just because I have some money and tokens left. I'll stop when I won't.

I've just finished 8th last season, being one of the most rated team of the championship, loosing against teams playing silly tactics (3 forwards & only 1 central defender WTF ???), even while giving money to my players for each win.
    The same team with more experience and better players (5/6-stars) starts this season with an even at home vs à 4-star team, a victory away vs a 3-star team, and a defeat at home vs a 4-star team. Even with my +13% bonus, possession was exactly the SAME. I couldn't score more than 1 goal while being offensive or very offensive against a team that plays with only three 4-star defenders vs my 5-6 stars forwards in full mental and condition.

If you want a really good game of football management, play Football Manager.
    This one is just meant to steal your real money with the auction system while providing no logical results.
    I'm pretty sure you gain a hidden advantage at buying tokens with real money, I've done it twice at the beginning of the game and couldn't stop winning. I haven't done that for many seasons and can never win versus the same crappy teams...

Apprentice
    it crazy how many "it almost went in" i got i was reading that just about every 5 seconds...well, at least i didn't lose again..
    e-x-a-c-t-l-y same here.

Skidz, this is only happen in new season others were fine for me too. you see when you play against much higher or much lower Q teams

Here my last season league:

Now in season 3 i play vs teams maybe 2-3 more quality, but only lose, draw or win 1-0

pls stop saying these are troll result or wrong tactics, fact is nordeus change something
    Last edited by Leandra Marina; 03-13-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    this game is really starting to piss me off. i'm in my 8th season and my team's average quality is 53.5 so far i have won a great number of seasons and always do well in the champions and cup, i've one the champions only once but i always make it to at least the semis. but all of a sudden during the last few days of last season i started losing to every team i face (costing me last season's 1st place) i don't get it, i just can't win, so far i have yet to face a better team yet i can't beat them (teams with averages in the 30s and low 40s) its been about a week since i've won any matches. this new season in terms of average quality i'm the best team in the league (the guy behind me is a 49.3) but i'm at the bottom of the league with no wins...
    i've always done a good job at keeping all my players at a similar level (meaning that my starters and subs are all pretty equal in quality) and i use all players throughout the season. ever since i started playing i use either a 3-5-2 or a 3-3-1-3 (mostly the latter) and these formations always seemed to work well against any team i faced (up until this losing streak i rarely lost a game. the games i would lose were normally cup or champions finals)
    has this kind if losing streak happened to anyone else? i've never purchased tokens (but regularly download apps for free tokens), is this nordeus' way of telling me its time to start buying tokens? this is really starting to piss me off to the point where i'm about to just give up on the game and stop playing... anyone have any idea what could be the reason? thanks.
    As far as I know TOP 11 works like this only...

Either your team will perform exceptionally well during the start of the season then towards the end will perform badly...
    .................................................. ....................OR............................ .................................................. ........
    Either your team will perform badly during the start of the season then as the season progresses performance will be good...

And in Champions league sometime it will feel like that your team is destined to perform well and sometime you will fell that someone is holding back your team from winning...

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    e-x-a-c-t-l-y same here.

Skidz, this is only happen in new season others were fine for me too. you see when you play against much higher or much lower Q teams

Here my last season league:

Now in season 3 i play vs teams maybe 2-3 more quality, but only lose, draw or win 1-0

pls stop saying these are troll result or wrong tactics, fact is nordeus change something
    Im afraid I disagree bud, I have won all 3 of my games in this new season! so it is not that!, it might be down to not upgrading your players regular enough! if you are playing the exact same team as last year it will not perform to that level in a higher level unless you have 7,8,9 star team!, Im not saying that is the reason just putting a reason out there, I have started of like I have for the previous 6 seasons winning! so if it was the update I would lose as I am the strongest team in the LG, I allways try to update my team to at least level with the best teams in my league to give myself every chance of winning.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Apprentice
    i dont think u get it, or maybe i explain wrong because of my bad english

i got into league with team quality avg ~ 18-24. my team quality is 33!

my point is: low quality teams have huge advantage since last update, no1 knows why.

u are L8? teams there alot more even. i mean, when quality difference is 6-7 or more, the engine put you in disadvantage. they say same in turkish T11 forum, something change.

look at http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...n-bonuses.html , he lose 0-3 vs team of half quality.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast