Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: You can be in my team !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Noob Question 1- If I score in the Cup Final, can i get something 'more' than a massage??? If yes, what???
    lol yes you can have whatever you want hun oh wait no only kidding lol you can have my superior knowledge on how to get to level 12 pmsl

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    lol yes you can have whatever you want hun oh wait no only kidding lol you can have my superior knowledge on how to get to level 12 pmsl
    lol I can still Qualify for Level 12 if i want as i am 7th still..... And don't fuhget I am ur mentor, nice to see studs(students lol) go higher than the teacher LOL then I will ask something after scoring and u will give it??? But not to the virtual me, to me in real.... And no, not anything perverted

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

lol I can still Qualify for Level 12 if i want as i am 7th still..... And don't fuhget I am ur mentor, nice to see studs(students lol) go higher than the teacher LOL then I will ask something after scoring and u will give it??? But not to the virtual me, to me in real.... And no, not anything perverted
    If I can hun we will see how you perform in the final 1st lol btw I think we are off topic now lol ( not the 1st time )

If I can hun we will see how you perform in the final 1st lol btw I think we are off topic now lol ( not the 1st time )
    Not the 1st tym, not the last, well this thread has a topic???? lol JK but this is a tym pass chill out fun thread where we see how we perform and everyone cherishes the legendary double hat-trick scorer and see how he tears his opponents apart every match
    Anyways, U will win the Cup, I will score and bring the Cup to u, make me the Captain, I will lift the Cup and give it to u and then u take me to dinner at ur expense hahahaha lol

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Warming up nicely for the cup final tomorrow 2nd place is all ours bar any silly troll results now !!!!

I scored 1 in 46 minutes.... Not bad
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

I scored 1 in 46 minutes.... Not bad
    It was good warm up for the final tomorrow I worry If you and a few others in my team get injuries lol 1 more league game 1st tomorrow then the cup final !!!!!! I carnt wait !!!!

It was good warm up for the final tomorrow I worry If you and a few others in my team get injuries lol 1 more league game 1st tomorrow then the cup final !!!!!! I carnt wait !!!!
    Say,"In Saransh I Trust" and see the magic

Tell us ur opinion-

I hope you win that damn Cup Mo! All of us in the forum will be routing for you to win!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Me too Score, and when i go to the field

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast