Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: If you still had any doubts that the inplay is bogus

Let's not start guys; everyone is entitled to their own opinions, it doesn't warrant insulting each other when you don't agree.

Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I think you're onto something there Celtic. If you switch your team to the most illegal formation you can think of after kick off you still lose but only by a couple of goals not 10-0
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Apprentice
    but that dont make sense because tactic change can win u a game i had many times, in half-time i change formation to flanks and suddenly start making goals (over flanks!)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    but that dont make sense because tactic change can win u a game i had many times, in half-time i change formation to flanks and suddenly start making goals (over flanks!)
    this never worked for me. At least not, when I needed a win and desperatly tried to get it by switching formations and tactics. Pretty much all the time I did this it only got worse. Maybe my boys don't like sudden changes in a game

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Apprentice
    i often do practice match vs my 2nd facebook account and all change are visible at same time. once i tried to put illegal formation and made 4 player play on left side, chosing passing left flank. then i changed 4 on right flank on my main account and suddenly a lot of goal happening. try, it works maybe some part of the game are script, like penalty shootout, but not main game
    HiMa AnaToMy likes this.

Apprentice
    I guess I am just not a big fan of "last minute" changing things. I believe in my players in their main positions and it worked pretty well so far. The most I play 3 different formations throu out the season.
    But then again I only played ONE real season so far!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leandra Marina View Post
    maybe some part of the game are script, like penalty shootout, but not main game
    Yes, because checks you every 5 minutes, there are things you do inplay that may influence the outcome. But be sure we don't have full control of the game. Furthermore, it would need huge CPU power they don't have for thousands of people playing at the same time in Facebook and their games being analysed and calculated in real time. I know it must be a killjoy to say this but we have to think reasonably.
    Last edited by Celtic; 03-14-2014 at 08:14 PM.

I'll add to this. When your team is defending and you manage to put it behind for a corner and then you manage to force another corner then for certain you will concede a goal on the second corner. Happened to me countless times on differing accounts.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pitanorf View Post
    I'll add to this. When your team is defending and you manage to put it behind for a corner and then you manage to force another corner then for certain you will concede a goal on the second corner. Happened to me countless times on differing accounts.
    This is a well known bug. I hope it will get fixed soon. sigh

Banned
    I changed my win bonus from 600K to 300K few minutes before the game...But when the game ended it showed 600K win bonus given to the team...

So the game engine decides who will win the game before the game starts based on the basis of team quality, win bonus, match practice etc...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast