Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What The F%^ & Again Injury Player

I'm with Littledude...
    littledude072 likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by davide-acdc View Post
    at the end of my 17th season (Now I'm in the 20th season) I had 143 red packs more or less. Now , I have only 32 because of al those injuries -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Hard tackling doesn't injure players. I think I also mentioned in another thread that from personal observation, players with arrows tend to get injured more often than others. My rational is that they do a lot of running in matches so they tire more and vulnerable to injuries, regardless if it's a hard tackle or not.

Anyway I do not play offensive, as for tackling I've set it hard or normal, but I've injured more opponents using normal than hard.
    I agree that players will not vulnerable to injury due to hard tackling, pressing because I always turn on hard tackling and sometimes did whole pitch pressing but until now rarely face injury problems.

hard tackling, another debatable topic. i (and many others) believe hard tackling is lighter than easy. sounds weird right? just roll with it, youll be fine, theres cake at the end ;P
    tackling settings shouldnt affect your own teams injury/ies. sure its all just guesstimations but no info beyond the farlands that is nordeus. i (and many others too) believe the lower quality players are built like nokias, able to withstand the nuclear apocalypse. theyre only injured when all your good players are injured
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    GUYS

What The F%^ & Again Injury Player-capture.jpg
    What The F%^ & Again Injury Player-capture1.jpg

I GETTING MORE INJURY PLAYER
    Really Hard tackling is making the player injury?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong View Post
    GUYS

Why you playing illegal formation?
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazouma View Post

I agree that players will not vulnerable to injury due to hard tackling, pressing because I always turn on hard tackling and sometimes did whole pitch pressing but until now rarely face injury problems.
    try playing whole pitch pressing with tired players and you'll find out how easily they get injured. That's how I tanked a season. I had always believed that hard tackling form opponents would lead to more injuries for me. I'm not so sure about this, but I do know that far over 50% of all my injuries appear after fouls by my opponents. If you play hard tackle, you'll make more fouls, so more chances of injuring a player.

Hard tackling by itself does not cause injuries to your own players. Hard tackling reduces player condition fast, so does whole pitch press. So a combination of both MAY result in your players getting injured.

As for injuring opponents, from my personal observation, hard tackling does not injure opponents, it just makes opponents lose the ball much more frequently than they would normally do under normal/easy tackling circumstances.

Last season was the first time I have used Hard tackling for the whole season just to see what it brings to my team. It is effective for me but my players tire more. So I don't turn on whole pitch press when I have hard tackling on. I've only injured league opponents' players on two occasions and that was in a single match. So NO I dont believe Hard tackling is a dirty/malicious tackle, neither it is a Vinny Jones type of tackle. It is more like a Roy Keane-ish/Gatusso-ish tackle.
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 03-17-2014 at 04:36 AM.
    littledude072 and Ryanwong like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwong View Post
    GUYS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	21181
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	21182

I think you're suffering injuries to your players because of your arrows! You're making them tire a hell lot more than Park Ji Sung.

Also, you're DMCs & DCs are probably faking injuries because they simply refuse to cover your DR/DL functions...to quote Dizzee - "Why are you playing illegal formation?"
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Rookie
    Have a replacement player for each of the position in your team.. This will let all the players the chance to play.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Why you playing illegal formation?
    Because, they suffering injuries
    so no point for illegal formation

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast