Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: player FORM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    You sure brother?
    For my ST I noticed playing right footed on left and vice versa works better, so I do that in all positions.. In def and center too.. Am I sabotaging myself??? Lol
    For strikers I does not matters a lot but for MC it does makes a difference, but if I was you I would have played my right footed striker on the right side and vice-versa...

But the main thing is if our player is performing badly we should try every trick up to sleep to make him perform well whether it is playing him on the right or left side......

I used to have have an amc who has high ratings but poor form..i drop him for almost entire of the season..but when my amc injured..i put him back although not trusting him..and he show me in couple of games he doing better..4 assists and 2 goals enough to impress me

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some good advice here.

I would also say, try assigning his skill points differently as well as the other suggestions. Look at your more successful MC's and see what their skills are like, and see if assigning them to the poor performing player in the same way helps. Has worked for me.

Usually my MC's and GK's have the worst ratings. The MC's it's really funny, I have a guy score two goals and get a six.
    Skidz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    i m happy now as i bought a new mc who has scored 2 goals in 3 matches and his ratings are 6-8-8
    my previous mc had stats of 0 goals 0 assists in 12 games it was like he didn t even was getting the ball i watched live matches but for 12 games there was hardly something from my mc

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal Manzoor View Post
    i m happy now as i bought a new mc who has scored 2 goals in 3 matches and his ratings are 6-8-8
    my previous mc had stats of 0 goals 0 assists in 12 games it was like he didn t even was getting the ball i watched live matches but for 12 games there was hardly something from my mc
    Alls well that ends well
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    This is a must when possible! its little things like this that can make all the difference in tight games.
    I'm not convinced yet it makes a difference. Just check how many DL's are right footed.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    I'm not convinced yet it makes a difference. Just check how many DL's are right footed.
    Im aware of that dude as I know how hard it is to get a left footed left player!, same as either footed players are rare now aswell!, you have to grab them when you see them, Im ofton looking on the scout list for them but there not on there much either. I do think that it can make a difference but thats just my take on things!, I have right footed left players now as since I upgraded my quality of players I have not found any that are of a high enough quality to what I need.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    Wrong footed DL and DR does not makes any difference...
    But one thing you will agree is that you would have seen a lot less AMR, MR who is left footed and AML, ML who is right footed and if you spot them just don't buy them they are complete waste...

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal Manzoor View Post
    i bought a 5 star mc also he was a playmaker but his form continuess to be 5-5-4-4-6-5-5-4 i increased his morale but the result was same so finally i sold the player
    so the ques is what should we do to improve a players form.. plzzz need anss
    I will try o resume the 3 types of players fast:
    because this game have:
    1- Players for NOTHING
    2- Players for SOMETHING
    3- Players for ALWAYS

Type 1 is who have 7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-and can have an eternal 7 but been ST only score 4 goals in 26 matches or never appear or do a contribution in the game. If in some matches you see a player like this (put 1 week of period of prove) sell that if he have 5-6 or more stars, because is in the 6* when the player show the 95% that he can do for you. if don't work with 6*, don't waste time training to 7* or 8* coz all is proggrammed by default

Type 2 is like my Ryan Giggs, (and your player?) have a 4-5-8-6-6-4-7.... variable, 1 match score, 1 do something 1 nope. That is good, if he do a contribution.

Type 3 is like this player that, all (I think) we have in the team, and is the only player, that can win a match alone, appears 1 time and another, and have a 8-9-9-8-8-8-8-8-9-9....7 maybe, but is a god and can do the 1/2 of the work to win a league.

Remember: When you buy a player, put a "test period" of 1 week, too is interesting in the case of a young player to obtain a fast trainer.

Remember2: Morale?? is like nothing.... a player dissappear of the game when have a injurie, and have a penalty in the skills/activity if:
    -wrong position
    -tired of condition
    -low morale
    -no bonus for victory too now I will consideeer it a penalty.

The condition, is the bigger penalty, wrong position? in 90% cases doesnt matter, morale? can change (maybe) for example the phisicall skills with a penalty of -1 or -2, but the bonus i really thing that give you more than that.
    remember, all, is proggramming by default.

PS added: oh, and too we can try to discover if in the hidden skills affect all that I mentioned + the left foot...? too? in higher mode? more penalty than if you have a ST with 0 condition, 0 morale and as a AMC?... nope because I scored with that. So the foot, can be a complement, but in less % affects.
    That's for sure.
    Last edited by khris; 03-23-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Banned
    Did you try him in both MC positions?, when you get a new player I tend to find he does average at best in his first match then starts to get better!, where you over training him? did you try resting him a couple of games then throw him back in the team?, you might just have been unlucky and got a dud!.
    someone on here, cant remember the name, said to try the player out of position for a game or two and then put him back and see if the ratings increase. apparently it worked for them. just sayin.

Im aware of that dude as I know how hard it is to get a left footed left player!, same as either footed players are rare now aswell!, you have to grab them when you see them, Im ofton looking on the scout list for them but there not on there much either. I do think that it can make a difference but thats just my take on things!, I have right footed left players now as since I upgraded my quality of players I have not found any that are of a high enough quality to what I need.
    I dont think this game is complicated enough to factor in the left or right foot. or height/weight for that matter.
    Last edited by rastaman70; 03-23-2014 at 05:15 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast