Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Injury Fest this season....

  1. #11
    Addicted Spyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by epvpjkmd View Post
    Well, f*** you nordeus. F.*** Y.O.U, 7 f****** injuries and I don't have any red packs nor tokens to buy them. And no, I will not pay $ to buy tokens from you, ****. i'll abuse the system as much as possible.

    Dont want to be smart, or mean to you, but if you cant manage your anger, how can you manage your team ? defeat / fail / injuries are all part of the manager game.

    Someone told me once, he had 15 consecutive seasons with just one or two injuries every season year, then all hell broke loose with almost 50% of his roster injured while he was out of tokens and red packs. Do I need to say he was leading the title race but ran out of fuel in the middle of it???

    It has happened to everyone, so the best advice I can give is to deal calmly with it, because you cant always win.

    On the other hand, if you read this and never have experienced one big wave of injuries, dont crack a smile because sooner or later your turn will come up
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-24-2014 at 04:50 PM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece


    League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2




    Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

  2. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Dont want to be smart, or mean to you, but if you cant manage your anger, how can you manage your team ? defeat / fail / injuries are all part of the manager game.

    Someone told me once, he had 15 consecutive seasons with just one or two injuries every season year, then all hell broke loose with almost 50% of his roster injured while he was out of tokens and red packs. Do I need to say he was leading the title race but ran out of fuel in the middle of it???

    It has happened to everyone, so the best advice I can give is to deal calmly with it, because you cant always win.

    On the other hand, if you read this and never have experienced one big wave of injuries, dont crack a smile because sooner or later your turn will come up
    The point is, I healed a player(15 days injury) before today's match because I had no replacement and guess what? In the match he got another injury. 18 days. 18years old player with 90% form. + another one got 10 days injury. And now I have no replacements at all because all my subs are injured.

  3. #13
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    i`v had 2 star youth for 14 days now and he`s been injured 3 times in friendlies ?? better weaker player`s than 1st team player`s BUT seriously 18 yr old in 14 days 3 times injured, thank GOD i never sign 24 token youth player

  4. #14
    Addicted Spyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    579
    Never ever heal a player just to make him play. They wont tell you but I am sure 101% that every time one player after injury is told to join the match, a secret injury rating is added up on his stats.

    No I cant prove that, but it happened to me and many many more players as I read injury threads. It is not certain he will be injured again, but chances are high he will. Its a risk sometimes not worth getting.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece


    League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2




    Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

  5. #15
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Never ever heal a player just to make him play. They wont tell you but I am sure 101% that every time one player after injury is told to join the match, a secret injury rating is added up on his stats.

    No I cant prove that, but it happened to me and many many more players as I read injury threads. It is not certain he will be injured again, but chances are high he will. Its a risk sometimes not worth getting.
    i had my youth recovered today and even though added two greens to get to near fully fit he get`s injured again, when new start`s he`s for sale any way but feel sorry for team that signs injury hit player ( not )

  6. #16
    Addicted Spyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    i had my youth recovered today and even though added two greens to get to near fully fit he get`s injured again, when new start`s he`s for sale any way but feel sorry for team that signs injury hit player ( not )
    Dont be. New team might have a load of red packs
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece


    League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2




    Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

  7. #17
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    another injury and yet again i get it when i`m due 7 reds, this time it`s my Gk out for 4 day so need to use 12 reds

  8. #18
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    another injury and yet again i get it when i`m due 7 reds, this time it`s my Gk out for 4 day so need to use 12 reds
    Play an outfield player (DC) in goals. The difference will be minimal!

  9. #19
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    16,336
    This game is for people who pay or who have patience.
    I f you have patience, tank, train, save reds, and greens, and tokens, and win something 1 season yeah 1 nope. or 2 yes 2 nope, like is my case. because that's not a game for the people that want "all now", and all easy and without surprises (and for free).

    At the end, I can say that play this game is an art.
    An art in what to show your qualities like patience, keep calm, to understand others (your players)
    :'D

    ...manage money, use 2 teams to win a treble (rotations) so inteligence... change schedules to play matches when others sleep... (so mental resistance)
    and something religious praying to the troll.
    LOL

  10. #20
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    301
    I'm probably jinxing myself, but I haven't had an injury in over a week, - currently have 65 reds in the bank, (I generally get 1 or 2 a day for watching vids on Facebook, and from memory I've used reds to heal 3 bad (6+day) injuries this season, and I've let a couple of players heal naturally).

    I use my full squad and try to only play people for 1 (or at most 1.5) games a day, keep my pitch and medicals fully developed, and use rests to put people into games at 95% rested or better. I never play someone the 1st match after they've recovered either.

    Last season was a bit worse, the game decided to injure or suspend all 4 of my MCs the same day, around day 13, and I had a run of DMC/DC injuries near end of season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast