Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What a waste of time and money !!!!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I dont see your problem?, your teams are pretty even so no nead to rant!, 78 v 76.8 come on thats nothing!, it reads as it played out, a good even game!, both formations are very attacking so one cancels the othe out!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I dont see your problem?, your teams are pretty even so no nead to rant!, 78 v 76.8 come on thats nothing!, it reads as it played out, a good even game!, both formations are very attacking so one cancels the othe out!.
    They are close on quality but the other team uses 7/11 players OOP, which is supposed to have an impact on their performance.

I dissagree!, when playing my 3-1-4-2 formation if I am losing I take off the DMC and put on another ST which is just the same! 7 players in the attaking half! works alot for me in turning games around!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I dissagree!, when playing my 3-1-4-2 formation if I am losing I take off the DMC and put on another ST which is just the same! 7 players in the attaking half! works alot for me in turning games around!.
    Who said anything about 7 players on opponent's half?!
    OOP->Out Of Position.

This season they must have changed sometithing.
    The results, this is a fact, are quite random but now they are getting ridiculous.

Moreover, my team is no more able to win a single match: 6 defeats and 2 draws. out from cup and champions by much weaker teams

in league I'm at third place in terms of quality. I often dominate the match (ball possession, shots, shots on goal) but I keep loosing with everybody

Moreover, no more market available. You can only find 95* or 96* player, often very old, and no one buys your players

Bah... I guess my 16th season is going to be one of the last
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Dreamer
    I agree with Skidz .... the teams are almost equal ... would be different if you would play team 15 Q below your team .....
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

I have to agree with skidz too , I often play a player OOP ! never seems to be a problem !!, the problem is it's not realistic right ??? no one that plays this game believes it is ! (do they) ? however saying that have seen worse troll results, and people that try to tank who play bad on purpose yet win ??? lol now thats funny .

So hun I sympathize but have seen worse !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deghinsea View Post
    Who said anything about 7 players on opponent's half?!
    OOP->Out Of Position.
    Oh sorry bud cant believe I never noticed the extra goalkeepers!, I see what you mean now!
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Shaker View Post

Dear Top 11 Players !
    I'm now in season 12 and I had some defeats which I couldn't understand, this time it is even a draw which made me completely flip out and here's why.
    If you really believe this game has some strategies or something else, you are dead wrong..
    I played some guy who really has a strong team, no doubt about it, I'm about 78.0 and he's 76.8.
    He had the 3W-4-3 formation and I used the 4-2-2-2 Hexagon formation which should counter it.
    I drew 1-1 which is very good in my opinion, until I saw his team and was SHOCKED !
    And they even want MONEY for tokens.. LMFAO !!!!
    Here's a pic and I really think you will understand why I have this rage now.

(on this pic I have the updated 4-5-1 V style.. still for this team even 1 dc should be enough!
    if you want more pics just to tell you this is not fake.. keep me up.)

Attachment 21466
    You have to see results after 20 lvl ... 6-7-8 stars team loosed with big results home games from robots.Do you think that game folow any logic?Game should be renamed to RANDOM ELEVEN,devoloper team cant write simple logic to make players happy and keep them longer in game!
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by usunfgames View Post
    You have to see results after 20 lvl ... 6-7-8 stars team loosed with big results home games from robots.Do you think that game folow any logic?Game should be renamed to RANDOM ELEVEN,devoloper team cant write simple logic to make players happy and keep them longer in game!
    I might be wrong Usunfgames but is that happening because your not allowing for the percentage difference in the teams.

I'll explain....

If a 2 star team in the lower level draws or defeats a 4 star team that's a suprise because the 4 star team should be about 50% stronger if you looked at the qlty difference. When you at level 20 play a team 2 stars weaker the overall difference will only be about 10% stronger.
    Or to put it another way if a 40 qlty team plays a 36 that's not a guaranteed win. At your level and i'm guessing if your team is 150 qlty and you play a 135 team neither is that. It's the same match but with the numbers bigger
    usunfgames and Cat Harrison like this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast