Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What a waste of time and money !!!!

Angry What a waste of time and money !!!!

Dear Top 11 Players !
    I'm now in season 12 and I had some defeats which I couldn't understand, this time it is even a draw which made me completely flip out and here's why.
    If you really believe this game has some strategies or something else, you are dead wrong..
    I played some guy who really has a strong team, no doubt about it, I'm about 78.0 and he's 76.8.
    He had the 3W-4-3 formation and I used the 4-2-2-2 Hexagon formation which should counter it.
    I drew 1-1 which is very good in my opinion, until I saw his team and was SHOCKED !
    And they even want MONEY for tokens.. LMFAO !!!!
    Here's a pic and I really think you will understand why I have this rage now.

(on this pic I have the updated 4-5-1 V style.. still for this team even 1 dc should be enough!
    if you want more pics just to tell you this is not fake.. keep me up.)

What a waste of time and money !!!!-damn-fuck-top-11.jpg
    Last edited by Daniel Shaker; 03-25-2014 at 03:06 AM.

Rookie
    LOL
    LOL

Dnt spend money on games.you have better areas to invest money in.afterall its ur money,u decide

Completely right, I just thought maybe a little more tokens should make my team better, but after this, all the threads about "strategies" should get terminated, because this was a real shock to me.

Rookie
    no,strategies work but not always.or else no one wud have been playing it

after all its just an execution of thousand lines of programming

but financial loses just not worthy for this game atleast

Apprentice
    d!@n man that is so freaking nasty
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 04-10-2014 at 09:27 AM.

No I can't believe that anymore.
    Some of my friends told me as well stop playing this is just BS because there are no tactics and so on
    but I really likeD this game because you can play it via mobile and so on.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    What country are you from Daniel???? Can't you farm tokens instead of buying them????
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

I'm from Austria .. Of course I farmed some tokens, but twice I bought em for 10 Euros each.. which was a complete mistake lol.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Well at least if you carry on playing you'll know how to get tokens in future

I've noticed that this season if you play defensive you seem to score more and get better results which is crazy. And if you attack and i don't mean all out attack you concede more and get more results like yours above.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Shaker View Post

Dear Top 11 Players !
    I'm now in season 12 and I had some defeats which I couldn't understand, this time it is even a draw which made me completely flip out and here's why.
    If you really believe this game has some strategies or something else, you are dead wrong..
    I played some guy who really has a strong team, no doubt about it, I'm about 78.0 and he's 76.8.
    He had the 3W-4-3 formation and I used the 4-2-2-2 Hexagon formation which should counter it.
    I drew 1-1 which is very good in my opinion, until I saw his team and was SHOCKED !
    And they even want MONEY for tokens.. LMFAO !!!!
    Here's a pic and I really think you will understand why I have this rage now.

(on this pic I have the updated 4-5-1 V style.. still for this team even 1 dc should be enough!
    if you want more pics just to tell you this is not fake.. keep me up.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Damn **** top 11.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	21466
    dude, why dont you just set up as a butterfly formation as this is what you are doing with those arrows. you have the right players to do so....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast