Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Forum Players' League

LA Galaxy could lose the Conference A title?
    LA Galaxy got Vera, Ezio, Whillis and ABBI. While Calavicci Cup withdrawn team Revs got United, Detonator, Davy and Los Galaxy. LA Galaxy can't drop back now.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    LA Galaxy could lose the Conference A title?
    LA Galaxy got Vera, Ezio, Whillis and ABBI. While Calavicci Cup withdrawn team Revs got United, Detonator, Davy and Los Galaxy. LA Galaxy can't drop back now.
    Kevin needs a couple of favours from yourself & Davy. But how exiting it would be if it came to the last match!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

With just only a few days to go to the new season. I'm just reminding you that the entries for Forum Players' League Season 2 is now open. If you wish like to join, please create a new FB account then PM me or July to get added into the league. You'll be joining with the teams who failed to get promoted to the Superleague in this season, as well as two confirmed new participants.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

And Detonator Sochi's in Calavicci Cup Final!!!
    Detonator Sochi Playing in Finals at Sochi, but different stadium...
    Detonator Sochi completed their dream of Calavicci Cup final (and the first final for domestic cups) with a stunning 5-1 aggregate win over Mr Davy T (2-1, 3-0). These two matches are the debut for Argyris Tezarakis, who has done very great job in both matches, collecting 8 at the first leg, and 9 at the second. From several attempts looking for a decent ST, from Patrick Jensen, Cristiano Papaleo and Gaston Caifu, who turned crap for the team. Krsyzftof Oszust (currently injured) and Tezarakis, has a perfect start for the team in their first two games.

They will face winner from the other semifinal between Gangnam Style FC and Docar Balap, playing tomorrow. And the final will be held this Friday, at Fisht Olympic Stadium, 45 minutes away from Detonator Stadium which is their home ground.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 05-27-2014 at 01:24 PM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Pikachu SPFC Meets Victory Again In Great Style!

Pikachu SPFC beat by 4-0 in front of their home crowd the fragile Vera? FC and added another 3 points and now have 43 points in the league. This keeps Pikachu SPFC in 3rd but their competitors are still very close behind.

The match started by the home team pressuring and it took only 7 minutes for Kobanawa to open the score. After that at the 29' mark, Jones scored the 2nd goal for Pikachu SPFC. After the score being 2-0, Pikachu SPFC slowed down a bit and the score remained until the half time break.

The second half started and Pikachu SPFC still clearly in control over the match made it 3-0 after a spectacular pass from the inspired Jones to Ferdinand at the 61' mark. The hopeless Vera? FC could not do anything and conceded the 4th goal, again, scored by Jones at the end of the match.

A very important victory for Pikachu SPFC tonight, but this does not make them safe for top 4 yet. This next round will be vital for the team and no other result other than a victory matters against Gangnam Style FC. A very tough opponent which have given the front runner hard time. Can Pikachu SPFC repeat the feat of the first encounter when they came out victorious? We will find out tonight!

Go Go Pikachu SPFC!

Meanwhile, backmarker Tozy FC in Conference B collected their first win with a 2-3 victory over AVALANCHE. Troll, troll, troll...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Have kept my promotion hope alive with a 2-1 win over Pikachu...Now I want Davy to loose all his 3 matches...

Its possible since his 3 coming matches are against Revs, Docar and ABBI...

And I have also found an awesome Corner Taker ASSAD MOHAMMAD ABDEL GHANY...When ever he take CORNER its 100 % on to the head on XYZ...

Banned
    Meanwhile, backmarker Tozy FC in Conference B collected their first win with a 2-3 victory over AVALANCHE. Troll, troll, troll...
    Troll of the season In any league...

Just come back to check out that ABBI beaten me 1-0. Crisis is coming after that Whillis draw...also now FB is just been blocked in my country due to media censorship probably...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Just come back to check out that ABBI beaten me 1-0. Crisis is coming after that Whillis draw...also now FB is just been blocked in my country due to media censorship probably...
    That's a bad news......

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast