Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Forum Players' League

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    One thing for certain a team from Conference A will win it. Docar Balap are the favourites to win it for me.

Docar Balap 11/8
    Detonator Sochi 5/2
    Mr. Davy T 4/1
    Gangnam Style 13/2
    thanks for support

docar balap vs gangnam style is hard match

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by memer View Post
    thanks for support

docar balap vs gangnam style is hard match
    You have so many scouts...But Gangnam Style will not play like the
    minnows......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    You have so many scouts...But Gangnam Style will not play like the
    minnows......
    but gangnam stye have a wonderful player "wahyu"

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by memer View Post
    but gangnam stye have a wonderful player "wahyu"
    Yes the burden is on his shoulders...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post

Who will win the Calavicci Cup?
    Although I am still wondering why my second leg match held at 00:00 (I didn't agree it but didn't decline it either),
    Gangnam Style deserved their win. So that conf. A won over conf. B again.

And Red Arowana must focus on elsewhere..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    Although I am still wondering why my second leg match held at 00:00 (I didn't agree it but didn't decline it either),
    Gangnam Style deserved their win. So that conf. A won over conf. B again.

And Red Arowana must focus on elsewhere..
    That's why even I didn't watched my match......

We can play again if you want if have no problem......

AVALANCHE back in 1st place again
    AVALANCHE played against galatasaray hoping to gain revenge for the shock defeat they suffered earlier in the season, After much sustained pressure from AVALANCHE we got our reward from a penalty on the 39th minute with Donaghue sending the keeper the wrong way, but galatasaray replied quickly and were level before the break with Tubteb, Kerdsorn gave away a indirect free-kick just after the restart and Parlak crossed in for Ergun for galatasaray to get infront, AVALANCHE responded with a Donaghue corner for Nagy for 2-2 but Parlak gave galatasaray the lead again, After a substitution and a change in tactics slightly, AVALANCHE took control of the game by levelling up from a Dalkiran break and we were awarded another penalty late on and Donaghue scored that as well to win the game for us.

League Round 21 round-up
    Early on, Tomason beat Dark Angels 2-1 to keep the pressure on the promotion places and Rebaixado shocked Houston Dynamo 1-0 to put them back under pressure again, Vocaloid scored a vital win over SwatCats by 2-1 to give AVALANCHE 1st place back, Red Arowana go 2nd with a 2-0 win over Trash and Sacto Republic were given a "free win" from Mo's Cherleaders to move into 4th place.

In Conference A, Vera drew with Los Galaxy 0-0 as with Pikachu and Docar Balap tied at 3-3, LA Galaxy edged out Mr. Davy T for a 2-1 win, Detonator Sochi destroyed Ezio by 4-0 and Revs ended Gangnam Styles promotion chances with a 3-2 win and this was confirmed as ABBI beat galatasaray 6-1.
    Cat Harrison and Qambu Yaasi like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Pikachu SPFC Draws 3-3 Against Docar Balap After Leading by 2 Goals

Pikachu SPFC started round under pressure after an earlier loss to Rev Fc. In front of their home crowd, Pikachu SPFC had a great opportunity to add another 3 points, however, after a blackout in the defensive system, Pikachu SPFC was lucky to get a point.

The match started very hot, and soon after the initial whistle, Jones at the 5' mark, Pikachu SPFC scored their first goal. They kept the momentum and scored the second goal with Stevens after 25 minutes. The match was 2-0 and it seemed to be a comfortable lead. However, Pikachu SPFC forgot that the match was still on and conceded 3 goals in 3 minutes, at 36', 37' and 38' mark. They went to the half time break shocked.

On the way back to the second half, Pikachu SPFC came back more focuses and scored the equaliser at the 50' mark with Biecke. After that the home team kept pressuring, but the result remained the same until the end of the match.

It is a draw with a bitter taste, especially after leading by 2 goals. However, it can be said that Pikachu SPFC was lucky to get a point after being behind on the score. Pikachu SPFC only scored 1 point from the 6 available in the past two matches and the defense got scored 6 goals and this is worrying. If Pikachu SPFC want to keep their hopes for a spot in top 4, they must fix the defensive problem ASAP as a team fighting for top 4 cannot afford to concede this many goals.

This result still keeps Pikachu SPFC at 3rd, however their competitors are very close and a win against Vera FC? next match is a must!

Go Go Pikachu SPFC!
    Cat Harrison and Qambu Yaasi like this.

Freaking NGE...drew Whillis 1-1
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Los stun LA in the Galaxy derby, paves way for Revs FC
    Gerhard Tuba scored one in each half to shock league leaders LA Galaxy 2-0 in front of their home fans in the second Galaxy derby of the season. Los Galaxy who have not had a very good first season, stunned the crowd as early as the 3'. The home side then piled on the pressure and had most of the possession. However, Los Galaxy managed to withstand the pressure until the break.

It was more of the same in the second half as LA Galaxy went forward in search of the equaliser. But it was the visitors that had the ball in the back of the net at the 61' mark. It was Tuba again who finished with aplomb. After the second, chances were few and far for the visitors as LA Galaxy threw in a third striker in their bid to get back into the game.

The win avenged their defeat earlier this season and effectively gives a chance for second placed Revs FC to reduce LA Galaxy's lead at the top to one with a win in their match later. Los Galaxy climb up to occupy the last Champions League spot but ABBI FC should climb above Los Galaxy if they win today.

Los Galaxy Boss remains cautious despite the impressive win, "Our last two matches are against Revs & ABBI. It will be tricky. We will treat every match like a final. If we play with the right mentality, we can secure promotion and a Champions League place."

"This is just one victory and I applaud the boys but they have to keep this momentum going and not slip up like how we did against Vera."
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 05-27-2014 at 06:05 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast