Thread: just oddness.........

just oddness.........

strange happenings in my league match this morning. i have built up an 8 point lead at the top of the league. today i played the team in 2nd place and i sensed the trolls may be around the 'closen things up a bit'.

i sensed correctly as inside the first ten minutes i lost my star player, a 7* dc to a straight red and my best MC with the most assists in the league to injury.

the game stayed reasonably close considering and with the game poised at 2-2 in the 74th min i decided to go for broke rather than settle for a good point. i went 3 at the back and threw on an amc. clicked confirm......

the game mysteriously lost connection. quickly checked phone. still had a full 3g connection... logged straight back into T11 expecting the game to maybe be in 80th min most, but the game had mysteriously long finished at 2-2 and my sub hadnt been actioned....

weird...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The lost connection could have happened before you tried to make the sub and when you went to send the confirm it realised it wasn't connected anymore?

I dunno.. it is a bummer though.

I'd play on wifi whenever possible over the G's, it is a more solid connection usually. The Season I played on my phone had the most lost connections, more than a few. Which on PC I get that maybe once every couple Seasons.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would love to always play on wifi! But as I work full time and am out a lot I often have to catch my games on the go. It's usually not too bad but lately the android app disconnects all the time! Even at home on wifi it still sometimes loses connection? ? Wtf?