Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Curiosity

Curiosity

Hello again everyone. I have again some questions.
    I have been playing this game for half a year now and still I think I can find out more about it. Usually, when I sell a player, I connect with a team I sold my player to so I can keep track of how my former player is doing in the new environment... no special reason for that at all. But when I buy a player, I check out the team that sold him. A few minutes ago I signed a 5* soon to be 6* striker. I went to see his former club, and then I got the message that "the information for this club isn't available". Does anyone know what is the reason? Does that club even exist? Is the player I signed special in some way?
    Also I was wondering, as I heard people talk about it... does changing player's name, nationality or number affect his performances?

because you buy a Nordgen maybe? a player generated by a Bot team, and added in the market when the day start?... usually is something like that...

^ as Khris said.

If the team as a generic name like AC Silly or FC Jumpy etc etc. then it's a Nordeus Generated player, and the team he came from doesn't technically 'exist'
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Ok thanks... are those Nordgen players any better? Or did I just throw my money and tokens away?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Ok thanks... are those Nordgen players any better? Or did I just throw my money and tokens away?
    Are better, are fast trainers, I have 2 MC's, Zé Roberto and Nostbakken, and train really well, and play good.
    The thing that I don't understand is that usually Nord(eus)gen(erated) players are... in the market when the Nordeus day start...nope?¿
    so... the Nordeus day start in 3 hours... ...now a Nordgen.¿?.. now i have this dubt

they spawn when the list is short to compensate the lack of players, in my opinion, could be any hour of the day

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    If he is NORDEUS generated and not from any bot team then you have hit the jackpot bro...

Nordgens in my server/level are a rarity. I've seen one in an year.