Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Remove Injuries from the game!!!

Rookie

Remove Injuries from the game!!!

This is f!@ked up.

I get 5 injuries in last 4 of 5 games.

1 player i got injured last night i needed him and other one so badly today in the cup game so i used 30 medkit to get em back.

This morning that f!@ker i used 15 medkit on got damage again and now it is 4 hours tho that f!@king cup game + i got a another player injured too.
    30 medkit i used yesterday and now i have to use 30 more!
    So now f!@k you Nordeus.

Sort this ****ty game out.

If i lose this cup game now just because of this i gonna dump my team that is now 6 stars down to 2 stars before season end so i can play with 40 rating vs 15 rating teams.

Remove Injuries from the game!!!-skjermbilde-2014-03-30-kl.-14.42.34.jpgRemove Injuries from the game!!!-skjermbilde-2014-03-30-kl.-14.42.56.jpgRemove Injuries from the game!!!-skjermbilde-2014-03-30-kl.-14.43.38.jpgRemove Injuries from the game!!!-skjermbilde-2014-03-30-kl.-14.44.34.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-30-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Banned
    If you heal a player using treatments packs then before playing him in a game always do stretching and match practice...And the same stands for any new recruit...
    Marc Symons likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    This is ****ed up.

my sis got 6 injuries in the same match 2 days ago....

My advice do not heal a player until a full condition, let a day or 2 days left. They are often getting injured again when you heal to full condition.

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Remove Injuries from the game!!!
    Yeah what a good idea! And in addition you should also remove red cards, strange results and all unfair stuff
    Mate that's part of the game. Accept it or stop playing T11.
    Everyone has to experience these crazy things and each manager has to handle with some unbelievable incidents...
    No matter if you are complaining here in the forum, the developpers dont care about it. So just play your game, have fun 'n take it easy!
    Mo Meow Odom and Brian Dang like this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

This is f!@ked up.

1 player i got injured last night i needed him and other one so badly today in the cup game so i used 30 medkit to get em back.

This morning that f!@ker i used 15 medkit on got damage again and now it is 4 hours tho that f!@king cup game + i got a another player injured too.
    30 medkit i used yesterday and now i have to use 30 more!
    So now f!@k you Nordeus.

Sort this ****ty game out.

If i lose this cup game now just because of this i gonna dump my team that is now 6 stars down to 2 stars before season end so i can play with 40 rating vs 15 rating teams.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skjermbilde 2014-03-30 kl. 14.42.34.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	21586Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skjermbilde 2014-03-30 kl. 14.42.56.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	21587Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skjermbilde 2014-03-30 kl. 14.43.38.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	21588Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skjermbilde 2014-03-30 kl. 14.44.34.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	21589
    Stretching (training) reduces injuries. As for removing them from the game ?? you'll be wanting to remove foules next!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-30-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If you heal a player using treatments packs then before playing him in a game always do stretching and match practice...And the same stands for any new recruit...
    So I did. A very recurring T11 moment that I'm getting sick and tired of. So I have a young promising NG MC dribler who got injured 3 days ago, broken foot. Let him heal for a few days and used red packs for the rest. That same day, got injured again, 4 days. I spotted a carbon copy of this MC, but almost a full star stronger this morning on the market, the most expensive player on there. I bought him, then the match today.

Remove Injuries from the game!!!-mohanmatch.jpg

Yes, that's after 8 minutes! And I did, as always do a trainingsession when I bought him.

Now for the best part:

Remove Injuries from the game!!!-mohan12days.jpg

What is even more furiating, is that this wasn't a player bought from another club, already injured, which I'm sure happens a lot with injuries being a good reason to sell. No, this was the most expensive player in the list, an 18 year old Nordgen bought straight from the guys in Serbia.

Remove Injuries from the game!!!-ng.jpg

In any other customer-client relationship you'ld get your money back. Eight minutes, that's like your new phone giving up on you in the first call you make, then having to wait 6 months to repair it! This is insane, and it's no coincidence that it happens on the very same position over multiple players. Alltogether 22 days of injuries in a matter of days this season, and it's not the first time for that very same position. Nordeus may call it bad luck, I'll say it's a bug, where sth obviously doesn't register after "fixing" that "position".

edit in: rant over
    Last edited by fugazi; 03-30-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Me too, I had... 5? ,,,yeap I think 5 injuries in 4 days, in matches or training, but I had 100 reds (now 35) ..-.-'

because I tanked during 2 seasons to train. So, if you don't wanna waste money, the better thing you can do in this game, is called "play in light mode".

So, Tank, save reds, greens, train, and play the game.

Idd khris, obviously I have no choice but to heal this one, with the very last reds I have saved. I guess I'll bring him gently the first days, bit of training on normal, a friendly with easy tackles. He was bought with next season in mind anyway as he's close to 6* already.

It's btw not the injuries that bother me most, and should in no way be removed. It is this pattern that I come across too frequently when it just doesn't seem to matter how many times you heal, or with how many players you try to man a position, they just all get injured. That, to me, would just about qualify as a bug.
    khris likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    But if it was a bug everyone would have problems with the same position, right?
    Which not everyone gets the same injuries, so it seems like there is a randomness as well as how you manage your players that affects injuries.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast